Saints vs. Rams 10/30/2011 (1 Viewer)

I'll be arriving tomorrow night around the start of game 7, guess I will find a sports bar and see how crazy Cardinal fans are.

Okay so I have one extra ticket to the game tomorrow- looking for a whodat to cheer with! Or at the very least tell me where you are tailgating so I can hang! Ugh- damn cardinals victory parade...husband has to work now.

Okay so I have one extra ticket to the game tomorrow- looking for a whodat to cheer with! Or at the very least tell me where you are tailgating so I can hang! Ugh- damn cardinals victory parade...husband has to work now.

LOL..I'm all for the Cards victory parade! I've got my tickets for the victory celebration at Busch Stadium and will be heading there after the Saints dispatch of the Rams!

Our plan is to tailgate in a large lot 2 blocks north of the Ed Jones Dome. We'll have a Saints flag flying. Feel free to stop by and hang! Who Dat and Go Cards! What a weekend!

hey i live in the chesterfield area... does anyone know where the closest metrolink station( that has a safe place for parking) is with respect to chesterfield?

LOL..I'm all for the Cards victory parade! I've got my tickets for the victory celebration at Busch Stadium and will be heading there after the Saints dispatch of the Rams!

Our plan is to tailgate in a large lot 2 blocks north of the Ed Jones Dome. We'll have a Saints flag flying. Feel free to stop by and hang! Who Dat and Go Cards! What a weekend!

ya my wife, 3 of my friends, and me will be going to the parade (starts at 4) right after the game and try to get to a little bit of the party!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom