Saints vs. Rams 10/30/2011 (1 Viewer)

Sitting in 147 JJ....staying at the Renaissance next to the Dome. See you guys at the game.

My wife & I will be there - Let's all get together at a specific tailgate section. Let me know where all of the Who Dat Nation will be tailgating so that we can join everyone and bring a 24 pack of Abita with us!

HEY Guys!!! My wife and i will be going to the game too!!! We live in the area...and have been wanting to go to a saints game for a long time. We are in 153 row S in the end zone... If you see me say hi... my display picture is actually me... though my wife will look different because she will be 28 weeks pregnant!! lol

I ran into a friend a few days ago who has a relative who works in the Ram's ticket office. My friend told me this is the only game expected to be a true sellout this year for the Rams. Guess why? The Saints are coming to town and they travel well! Should be a great atmosphere in the dome!

There is a big lot north of the dome we used to tailgate back in 2009 and that's where we plan to be again. We'll have a Saints flag flying and we encourage everyone to stop by!!

Who Dat!!!

I know it's a little silly but It just dawned on me that there will probably be it of people at the game in costume, being that it's the day before Halloween and all. But for now I plan on wearing my white who dat #1 jersey

I didn't know there so many of us in the STL area... I thought i was the black(and gold) sheep of this city!! It will be nice to see the saints jerseys in the stadium... i will be rocking the number 9 jersey and my wife will be wearing a shirt that says "saints fan in progress"... she is pregnant! LOL

I know it's a little silly but It just dawned on me that there will probably be it of people at the game in costume, being that it's the day before Halloween and all. But for now I plan on wearing my white who dat #1 jersey

I think I will be in the costume shown in my avatar.

Hubby and I will be there! Will look for that black and gold flag in the north lot to do some tailgating before hand! Anyone else tailgating?

My dad and I are staying at the Chase Park Plaza. Is there an organized tailgate? We can bring some food or beer or both. Any definitives on location?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom