Saints vs. Rams 10/30/2011 (1 Viewer)

479whodat

Rookie
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Saints vs. Rams game? Tickets go on sale on 8/5/2011 on ticketmaster.com and should be pretty cheap. I'm going with a few family members. We went to the Dallas game last year and I'm wondering if we will have a huge showing at the Rams stadium like we did at Cowboys Stadium on Thanksgiving last year? :scratch:

Anyone going to the Saints vs. Rams game? Tickets go on sale on 8/5/2011 on ticketmaster.com and should be pretty cheap. I'm going with a few family members. We went to the Dallas game last year and I'm wondering if we will have a huge showing at the Rams stadium like we did at Cowboys Stadium on Thanksgiving last year? :scratch:

I'm going with my family when we go up there to visit my little bro in college. Looking at tickets now.

My wife and I are planning to make this trip as well... Looking forward to hanging with fellow Who Dats... What section are you guys looking to sit in and which side do you think will be the visitors side?

We are sitting in section 149 (which ticketmaster states is the visitor's side)...... it will be 8 of us total... hope to see some fellow whodats.....

Just got 4 tickets in section 141 row M, should be somewhere between the 50 and 40 yard line, I can't wait! Looking forward to seeing all the other Who Dats at this game.

I'm also going to be making the trip with 11 other coworkers. Its going to be a blast, we have tickets but I forgot what section. I'll post when I find out.

Has anybody started looking into good hotels to stay at in St. Louis?

I stayed at the Hyatt back in 2009 for the game up there. It was pretty good. This time I'm going to be visiting my brother at college in St. Louis so we're staying at a hotel thats on campus and just taking the subway into downtown St. Louis.

No I haven't checked into any room rates but we went last year during the season and they had NFL an college games going on and we stayed down town like 5 blocks from the stadium and it was not bad on price still but me and 3 of my friends are going thanks to the wifes great present but we will be in sec 315 I think

I went to the game in 09 and had a great time. Nice city!

Just got my tix for this game! I'm in sec 154.rowD(2nd row)

Heading to the game and looking at tickets now along with hotels within walking distance of stadium. Never been to a game there so just looking for info.

Section 137 m? And we are staying at the Hampton inn.
Thinking of going on the budweiser brewery tour.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom