Saints vs Rams 2019 (1 Viewer)

FFSaint

uh, no.
Reaction score
If the Rams win the Fraud Bowl, this could be potentially be the first game of the year on Thursday night. I say we should show the NFL who has the best fans in the league. Who's going to LA for the game next year? I'll be there.

I had been planning on it, since I live here in Southern California. But now I really don't know what to do. I certainly don't want to support the NFL and least of all the Rams by buying a ticket to the game.

I had been planning on it, since I live here in Southern California. But now I really don't know what to do. I certainly don't want to support the NFL and least of all the Rams by buying a ticket to the game.

Saints fans outnumbering Rams fans in LA, a year removed from a Rams Superbowl appearance (but hopefully not title) would utterly embarass the NFL

If the Rams win the Fraud Bowl, this could be potentially be the first game of the year on Thursday night. I say we should show the NFL who has the best fans in the league. Who's going to LA for the game next year? I'll be there.
I was going but I am not now. Someone would have to give me a free ticket for that. I will only buy tickets for games at the dome.

I'll go but despite the prevailing wisdom of Bobby H and Mike D and everyone smarter than me (and of course that includes 98% of SR and 2% of the rest of the world), I maintain the nfl does not have the gonads to make this the opening weekend with the associated attention over and over to their "mistake"... I'm betting they bury it in October...

I discussed this with my wife the other day. If we could get 70,000 Who Dats there and make it a "road" game atmosphere for the Rams. But, I'm torn on wanting to do anything to give the perception that tickets are selling for the Rams.

Or if we all bought tickets and no one showed up.. Make them play in an empty stadium.

My slogan for the 2019 season is "LEAVE NO DOUBT!!" I want the Saints to blow everyone out on their way to a 19-0 season.

Last edited:
I'll go but despite the prevailing wisdom of Bobby H and Mike D and everyone smarter than me (and of course that includes 98% of SR and 2% of the rest of the world), I maintain the nfl does not have the gonads to make this the opening weekend with the associated attention over and over to their "mistake"... I'm betting they bury it in October...

If they do it will be a slap in the face to the Saints Organization and fans. Essentially they would be trying to capitalize on the blown call. I definitely would not go to that game.

You won’t catch me spending a penny in “The People’s Republic of California”. I prefer to go to Iran on as a Catholic missionary than that $8!t hole.

If we beat em man that will show them.
Smh. A regular season game will have nothing on what just happened to us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom