Saints vs Rams Game Question????[EDIT] (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Hello who dat nation, I'm going to the saints-rams game to watch us win, everything is bought and paid for except PARKING. Does anybody have any recommendations for parking at that place, I mean I could park 2 miles away in the hood and walk there. But I'm asking if anyone here has been there before and has any suggestions, thanks?

I thought this was going to be a comparison of general managers.

LOL, not this time. I'm trying to get out of paying 100 dollars to park for 3 hours. I think it was worth a thread, for me and others that are going to save some cheddar cheddar cheese.

Hello who dat nation, I'm going to the saints-rams game to watch us win, everything is bought and paid for except PARKING. Does anybody have any recommendations for parking at that place, I mean I could park 2 miles away in the hood and walk there. But I'm asking if anyone here has been there before and has any suggestions, thanks?
Depending on how close you are to the stadium, I think it may be easier to just get an Uber or Lyft.

Personally, one of my favorite parts of a game is the walk to the stadium. I usually stay down somewhere in the Quarter, and the walk down Poydras with the parade of Saints fans is terrific.

Parking is always pricey down there, and will probably be about $40 wherever you go.

Personally, one of my favorite parts of a game is the walk to the stadium. I usually stay down somewhere in the Quarter, and the walk down Poydras with the parade of Saints fans is terrific.

Parking is always pricey down there, and will probably be about $40 wherever you go.
That would be one long walk since the game is in LA.

Assuming that we're talking about the upcoming Week 2 game at the Coliseum:

It very much depends on where you're going to be before and after the game. Many locals use transit to get to the Coliseum. We live pretty close to a westside stop of the Expo Line (light rail), which runs from downtown to Exposition Park (where the Coliseum is located) and then all the way to Santa Monica. We find it to be very convenient for getting to the stadium, somewhat less so after the game when you can get stuck in a line waiting to get on the train, but on balance better than paying (and worse, waiting) for parking. It may be different if you're somewhere less convenient.

See: https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/

This will all change drastically when the Rams (and Chargers) move to their new (and much less transit-convenient) Inglewood stadium next year.

Last edited:
Our plan is to Uber it to the stadium! Not 100% sure where we will be staying yet, but the flights are booked. Look forward to it!

I've never been to the Coliseum but I've been to LA. I would recommend driving yourself as little as possible. Driving around during the day and evening was miserable for me. Let an Uber driver (or whatever) get you there. It's wasn't too bad at night though.

Pretty much every were you go, your going to have to pay at least $50

Best thing to do is to take a Taxi/Uber. It can end up saving you a little money

Buy a parking pass online for parking on USC campus. The bad part is getting out but you will usually get a pass for 40 or less on campus. I went to the game two years ago.

The cost of parking down there has went up for sure since the last game a few years ago. I paid about $40 back then and it was about a quarter mile away. Keep an eye on stubhub for parking passes for that game. Good luck and come early. Lots of Saints fans will be pregaming. Whodat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom