Saints vs Rams Gameday Updates 9-15-19 (Pre-game only - game chat on Gameday thread) (1 Viewer)

Redjem

Editor, Writer, Podcast Host and SR Twitter Ninja
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning Who Dats, it's Saints Gameday!! This is the game we've been waiting... Rematch and revenge time!
Saints vs Rams on the road, kickoff is at 3:25 pm ct on FOX.
Lots of Who Dats in L.A. so this should be fun. Prayers up for no injuries and a big win!!!

Let's get this!! Whatever It Takes!!

WHO DAT!!

6.25am Monday local start for me. Going to struggle to get any sleep tonight, and my mate is showing up here first thing tomorrow with a cooked takeaway breakfast. I am so amped. I will say though, this match-up is bringing back angry/distressing memories.

I despise the Rams and I can’t get Sean McVay’s “that was a bang-bang play” out of my head. Hope to see a “bang-bang” play on Jared Goff during their first drive. Come on Saints!

6.25am Monday local start for me. Going to struggle to get any sleep tonight, and my mate is showing up here first thing tomorrow with a cooked takeaway breakfast. I am so amped. I will say though, this match-up is bringing back angry/distressing memories.

I despise the Rams and I can’t get Sean McVay’s “that was a bang-bang play” out of my head. Hope to see a “bang-bang” play on Jared Goff during their first drive. Come on Saints!

That "bang bang" comment was made even more infuriating when he said a few days ago that nobody can look @ that play n say it wasn't PI ?

Just curious...anyone know if "in market" means both LA and L.A.? And where would the market stop in Louisiana. I'm sure it's the greater New Orleans area but that kind of sucks for fans all along the Gulf coast and the rest of the state - if they had to watch the game on their phones, of course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom