Saints vs Rams Gameday Updates 9-15-19 (Pre-game only - game chat on Gameday thread) (1 Viewer)

Payton should tell the team to hit the showers at half time & go catch a plane & tell this league to fork off.

Payton should tell the team to hit the showers at half time & go catch a plane & tell this league to fork off.
If Brees out for season. I swear I won’t watch the rest of this season. Brees to Bridgewater is a huge loss. And it’s obvious even when we make a good play the refs Won’t allow

Count me in for the boycott.

I’d be almost as proud as winning the super bowl if CSP just refused to come back out after halftime and headed to the airport.

Both middle fingers up to the NFL on their biggest game of the season thus far

What sucks most is our team is playing great defense on the road, but we can't even talk about it because of the crooked arse officiating.

Just pull the entire 1st and 2nd team and head to the airport. They will not allow us to gain any ground.

And it came. You have the choice McVay. Would you rather a 1st & goal, or us to give you the trapped ball as a catch?

Everytime they throw a penalty flag against the saints you see a clear holding against jordan ?

Even the commentators noticed those holdings

There won't be another penalty against the shams the rest of this game. You can book it unless they jump off sides.

They'll get away with whatever they want & nobody will say anything about it. fork this sheet. I have a boat to go riding in. i don;t need this sheet in my life.

Yea call the hold but not Peters ripping Trequans helmet off. Complete scumbags officiating this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom