Saints vs Rams Gameday Updates 9-15-19 (Pre-game only - game chat on Gameday thread) (1 Viewer)

In addition to what Herbie mentioned, the story here is that the Saints deactivated their eighth OL (not surprising) to make room for the healthy sixth LB.

What's a bit surprising is that the eighth OL is not Will Clapp, but Nick Easton. That means Clapp would step in at center if injury occurs. Not great news for our free agent addition.

Also, it is notable that Shy Tuttle is apparently the preferred choice to Taylor Stallworth.

In addition to what Herbie mentioned, the story here is that the Saints deactivated their eighth OL (not surprising) to make room for the healthy sixth LB.

What's a bit surprising is that the eighth OL is not Will Clapp, but Nick Easton. That means Clapp would step in at center if injury occurs. Not great news for our free agent addition.

Also, it is notable that Shy Tuttle is apparently the preferred choice to Taylor Stallworth.

That's probably because Clapp plays on STs.

Davenport still getting a lot of attention. The couple one on one's I've seen he got good pressure.

The rams got their usual red arse plays out the way now. Let's play some football.

Andrus peat and whoever let him single block Donald just ruined our season possibly

Andrus peat and whoever let him single block Donald just ruined our season possibly
I've been hoping we would get rid of him. He can not block elite players. Folks on here don't seem to see that.

Im shocked!
Drew aint looking good
Broken thumb maybe? Missing a few weeks I guess...

Hope our D# breaks Goffs neck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom