Saints vs. Rams ---- Hollywood bound (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Saints vs. Rams--Hollywood bound - UPDATED Day before game: Location is State Dr. Behind California Science Center)

UPDATED : Saturday, November 25th at 12:40 pm --- LOCATION IS STATE DR. (Right behind the California Science Center and a short walk to the stadium. I want to encourage you all to arrive early. Exposition blvd. closes by 11:25 am.

Tailgate Directions: State Dr. (just off of South Figueroa) No parking here.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/State+Dr,+Los+Angeles,+CA+90037/@34.0165103,-118.2875647,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c2c8082c0a5897:0xca8e35c5b9b2d53b!8m2!3d34.0165103!4d-118.285376

IMPORTANT: NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED. They will confiscate them and give a fine to yours truly. Last year we had a couple of hundred dollars worth of adult beverages confiscated in San Diego. Separately, any handbags must be see through (clear).

Tailgating on State Dr. (RV Lot) No we don't have a RV but alot of room for a great tailgate. State Dr. is reserved for RV's only. I'm told it won't be a problem. If you are not on the group text please send PM.

Note: State Dr. is about 2-3 blocks long and reserved for just RV's. There is a park adjacent to the tailgating(think washer boards, football, etc.)

If any want to drop off ice chest or anything else you can then go park just call me. They are completely sold out for parking in the tailgate sections.

Parking for this game is pricey right around the stadium. Only a few $50 dollar spots left and that's about a block from the stadium. My suggestion is you park away from the stadium (several different spots as you get closer) and Uber or Lyft to State Dr. I just researched and you can park for about $20-$25 away from the stadium maybe a mile or two. Be careful where you park, like any big city the wrong direction could be the wrong idea.

Contact me by text or phone. If you don't have my number please send me a PM.

I'll be arriving by 8 am to get set-up. Tailgating is not open until 8:30 am but it's first come first served.

I'll be bringing several cases of beer, Bloody Mary fixings (vodka, mix, tabasco etc.) ice, a couple of pots of Red Beans and Rice, a couple of pots of Jambalaya, hot dogs, chips, water etc. I'll have New Orleans music (of course Second line and Mardi Gras Music!) It should be a great time.

If you want to bring extra beer great, if not that's okay too. Some have asked if you can contribute that's fine too. The more the merrier. I'm expecting a minimum of 50 people. Last year for the San Diego game we invited 30 people. We had over 100 show up! I wouldn't show up much after 10 am. It will be packed for tailgating.

PM with as many people as you are planning to attend.

Most importantly...WhoDat!

Hi all,

Putting together a thread for the Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams for the end of this month. Right now I've got a group of about 15 that could grow. We will be tailgating. I'm trying to find out where everyone is sitting.

Thank you,
Ed (Cajun Chat)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So we are staying at the Loewes on Hollywood Blvd. How long of a ride do you think it will be on gameday from there? I just want to be as prepared as possible so we can get down there and enjoy ourselves!

OP
OP
Cajun Chat

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hopefully going to the game at 8am might help avoid some traffic? Or is it true that traffic will exist as early as 5am :hihi:
If you are staying in LA leaving at 8 am to head to the stadium you should be fine....heck if you are there that early you can us set-up the tailgate:)

OP
OP
Cajun Chat

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So we are staying at the Loewes on Hollywood Blvd. How long of a ride do you think it will be on gameday from there? I just want to be as prepared as possible so we can get down there and enjoy ourselves!
You are probably 10 miles or so from the stadium. If you left about 8-8:15 you should be tailgating with us by 9 am!

1K SPORT

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Cajun,

Did I miss it? How will we find you? I know Lot 2. What kind of car/truck? Will you have any flags up or anything for a landmark?

truerjulie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Team hotel?

Planning to stay in LA Sunday through Tuesday but haven't picked a hotel yet. Does anyone know or can find out which hotel the team is staying at? Feel free to DM if you don't want to make it public. I can keep a secret!

Julie

OP
OP
Cajun Chat

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Cajun,

Did I miss it? How will we find you? I know Lot 2. What kind of car/truck? Will you have any flags up or anything for a landmark?
1k, I have you on the group text. I'll update the main page tomorrow. Waiting to see what vehicle we are going to park in the lot either a Black Toyota Tundra or my Ford Edge.

It's the RV Parking lot 2 (we don't have an RV) but we will have plenty of space. We will have 2-3 easy up tents that will have Saints banners, large blankets draped on them. You won't miss the Nawlins music with the Second line and Mardi Gras music.:) with a little Fats Domino mixed in for the big fellas passing recently...

Additionally, I'll be activating my google maps by pinning our location. Last resort you can always call me. Ed

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
1k, I have you on the group text. I'll update the main page tomorrow. Waiting to see what vehicle we are going to park in the lot either a Black Toyota Tundra or my Ford Edge.

It's the RV Parking lot 2 (we don't have an RV) but we will have plenty of space. We will have 2-3 easy up tents that will have Saints banners, large blankets draped on them. You won't miss the Nawlins music with the Second line and Mardi Gras music.:) with a little Fats Domino mixed in for the big fellas passing recently...

Additionally, I'll be activating my google maps by pinning our location. Last resort you can always call me. Ed
Can we be added to the group text please. Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday!

cfowler240

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Rams Game

New to the board.
From Bossier, but wife and daughter living out here in Burbank right now.
Hope to stop by tailgate and see everyone at the game!!!!
WHO DAT!11

schuetter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Stoked to be going to this game! I've lived in LA for 12 years and figured, "when will both the Saints and Rams be atop the NFC and playing in LA again?" I really didn't wanna spend $200/ticket, but got a GREAT deal last night from a nice couple on Craigslist -- $150 total for a pair of tix that were face value $200 each. Nice seats on the 30 yard line but behind the wrong bench lol. Anyway my gal and I would love to join the frontline before the game!

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Can't wait to see everyone in Lot 2! Just got back from a fishing trip. About to grab some dinner!

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints fans.. i left a vintage <a href="https://twitter.com/Saints?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Saints</a> hat <a href="https://twitter.com/round2hollywood?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@round2hollywood</a> . First person to go in and show this picture can have it!! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/WhoDat?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#WhoDat</a> &#9884;&#65039;&#9884;&#65039;&#9884;&#65039;&#9884;&#65039; <a href="https://t.co/tSxB9LiL6A">pic.twitter.com/tSxB9LiL6A</a></p>&mdash; Alvin Kamara (@A_kamara6) <a href="https://twitter.com/A_kamara6/status/934597427209764864?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 26, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom