Saints vs. Rams ---- Hollywood bound (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints vs. Rams--Hollywood bound - UPDATED Day before game: Location is State Dr. Behind California Science Center)

UPDATED : Saturday, November 25th at 12:40 pm --- LOCATION IS STATE DR. (Right behind the California Science Center and a short walk to the stadium. I want to encourage you all to arrive early. Exposition blvd. closes by 11:25 am.

Tailgate Directions: State Dr. (just off of South Figueroa) No parking here.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...8e35c5b9b2d53b!8m2!3d34.0165103!4d-118.285376

IMPORTANT: NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED. They will confiscate them and give a fine to yours truly. Last year we had a couple of hundred dollars worth of adult beverages confiscated in San Diego. Separately, any handbags must be see through (clear).

Tailgating on State Dr. (RV Lot) No we don't have a RV but alot of room for a great tailgate. State Dr. is reserved for RV's only. I'm told it won't be a problem. If you are not on the group text please send PM.

Note: State Dr. is about 2-3 blocks long and reserved for just RV's. There is a park adjacent to the tailgating(think washer boards, football, etc.)

If any want to drop off ice chest or anything else you can then go park just call me. They are completely sold out for parking in the tailgate sections.

Parking for this game is pricey right around the stadium. Only a few $50 dollar spots left and that's about a block from the stadium. My suggestion is you park away from the stadium (several different spots as you get closer) and Uber or Lyft to State Dr. I just researched and you can park for about $20-$25 away from the stadium maybe a mile or two. Be careful where you park, like any big city the wrong direction could be the wrong idea.

Contact me by text or phone. If you don't have my number please send me a PM.

I'll be arriving by 8 am to get set-up. Tailgating is not open until 8:30 am but it's first come first served.

I'll be bringing several cases of beer, Bloody Mary fixings (vodka, mix, tabasco etc.) ice, a couple of pots of Red Beans and Rice, a couple of pots of Jambalaya, hot dogs, chips, water etc. I'll have New Orleans music (of course Second line and Mardi Gras Music!) It should be a great time.

If you want to bring extra beer great, if not that's okay too. Some have asked if you can contribute that's fine too. The more the merrier. I'm expecting a minimum of 50 people. Last year for the San Diego game we invited 30 people. We had over 100 show up! I wouldn't show up much after 10 am. It will be packed for tailgating.

PM with as many people as you are planning to attend.

Most importantly...WhoDat!

Hi all,

Putting together a thread for the Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams for the end of this month. Right now I've got a group of about 15 that could grow. We will be tailgating. I'm trying to find out where everyone is sitting.

Thank you,
Ed (Cajun Chat)

Hi all,

Putting together a thread for the Saints vs. Los Angeles Rams for the end of this month. Right now I've got a group of about 15 that could grow. We will be tailgating. I'm trying to find out where everyone is sitting.

Thank you,
Ed (Cajun Chat)
I have a group of 5 with 2 Saints fans, 2 Chargers fans, and 1 Rams fan. I'd love to be a part of the crew. I live in San Diego and likely would not be able to bring any food prep items.

Me and my mate are coming over for this, which is the first of 3 games we’ll be seeing. Have no plans at this stage. Happy to mingle with Saints fans pre-game. Can bring a few beers or whatever else!

Sitting on the side of the Saints bench. About 10 or 15 rows back.

There’s a strong chance this game is moved to the 5:30pm time (flex game) if the saints and lams are both 8-2.THIS WHOULD BE EPIC!⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ ,I’ll be in that number.

Hey good to hear from you guys. We've got 15 going right now but I expect that number to grow. As we get closer I'll fill you in on tailgate possibilities, seat locations etc. Please PM me your cell and contact info. I will get back to you. Ed (Cajun Chat)

I'm coming down with my Dad for his very first NFL game, we would love to join everyone!

we are section 22H behind the saints bench hopefully we have some more Who Dats around us!

I'm going to be there and look forward to tailgating too! I can help bring some beer.

I sent a pm. First Saints game after following them for about 25 years! Sitting in 21L. Would love to start the day with some fellow Who Dats!

This game is going to be epic....should be a ton of Saints fans there. :9:

I'm going with a group of 3-4! Definitely want to meet up for tailgating the day of and possibly hanging out the day before.

Add me on Facebook: Arief Harlan (I'm in a Brees jersey)

Or text me: 9852159354

Hi all. Just a quick update. I'll be researching the tailgate situation this week. I've gotten a few PM's with contact numbers. Please feel free to hit me up with a PM and your contact info. I hope to post later this week or early next week as to where and what time we plan to tailgate. WhoDat!

Started talking about going down last night. Looking at seating charts to get an idea of where to sit. Kinda waiting to see if it gets flexed or not.

Will be there on Friday with wife and son. Hoping to meet up with other Who Dats before and day of Game. Sitting in 18L row 18. Staying at Hollywood Hilton

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom