Saints vs. Rams ---- Hollywood bound (1 Viewer)

So.... the games been flexed an extra 20 min,WOW! A whole 20 min. We should be on NBC at 5:20, In the words of Rodney Dangerfild,we get no respect,no respect at all I’m recommending breakfast at the pantry ( downtown LA) good breakfast �� WHO DAT!

So.... the games been flexed an extra 20 min,WOW! A whole 20 min. We should be on NBC at 5:20, In the words of Rodney Dangerfild,we get no respect,no respect at all I’m recommending breakfast at the pantry ( downtown LA) good breakfast �� WHO DAT!

Enough time to consume at least an extra 4 beers.

Started talking about going down last night. Looking at seating charts to get an idea of where to sit. Kinda waiting to see if it gets flexed or not.

Flexed but only from 1:05 to 1:25 pm local time. Our group is now 32 strong.

I recommend breakfast at our tailgate...Bloody Mary's and beer.:)

My wife and I will be in 21L. Our second Saints game in L.A. this year!

I had a dream that there were tens of thousands of B&G fans in the Coliesum. It was a wonderful sight.

Who Dat!!!!!

I’m so ready for next week.... we did it!!!! 8 in a row. I cannot wait to get together and share some beers with my Who dats bro and sis!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom