Saints vs. Rams ---- Hollywood bound (1 Viewer)

Wish I could be there but I'm with you all in spirit! :9:

Had a blast at the Chargers game last year with some awesome Who Dats!

I know the Who Dat Nation will proudly represent! :highfive::beerchug::cheer::0040:

Who Dat! Can't wait! Where is everyone sitting at the game? We are starting to look for tickets to buy.

All over Like the Chargers game was! I got a good deal a few months back on my tixs. Section 27.

Attachments

• 3E0BCEF0-670B-4D6F-B8CC-E7E77D4F1B5E.jpg
    3E0BCEF0-670B-4D6F-B8CC-E7E77D4F1B5E.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1
Got great seats, around the 50 yard line about 40-50 rows up in the mid-tier.

Can't wait to tailgate, there is some good space out there I heard there will be a group in Parking Lot #2.

If you all have time the science center/museum right there is a good spot to join up as well.

Tailgate info: All right y'all we are set.

Tailgating in Lot 2. They are completely sold out for parking in the tailgate sections. Thank goodness for a connection with the Rams.

Parking for this game is very expensive. Only a few $50 dollar spots left and that's about a block from the stadium. My suggestion is you park away from the stadium (several different spots at you get closer) and Uber or Lyft to just outside Lot 2. I just researched and you can park for about $20-$25 away from the stadium maybe a mile or two.

Contact me by text or phone. If you don't have my number please send me a PM.

I'll be arriving by 8 am to get set-up. Tailgating is not open until 8:30 am but it's first come first served on the parking spots so I'll be working to beat the Rams fans to best spots!

I'll be bringing several cases of beer, Bloody Mary fixings (vodka, mix, tabasco etc.) ice, a couple of pots of Red Beans and Rice, a couple of pots of Jambalaya, etc. If you want to bring extra beer great, if not that's okay too. Some have asked if you can contribute that's fine too. The more the merrier. I'm expecting a minimum of 50 people. Last year for the San Diego game we invited 30 people. We had over 100 show up! I'll have New Orleans music (of course Second line and Mardi Gras Music!) It should be a great time. I wouldn't show up much after 10 am. It will be packed for tailgating.

PM with as many people as you are planning to attend.

Most importantly...WhoDat! What a freaking game yesterday...

Tailgating in Lot 2. They are completely sold out for parking in the tailgate sections. Thank goodness for a connection with the Rams.

Parking for this game is very expensive. Only a few $50 dollar spots left and that's about a block from the stadium. My suggestion is you park away from the stadium (several different spots at you get closer) and Uber or Lyft to just outside Lot 2. I just researched and you can park for about $20-$25 away from the stadium maybe a mile or two.

I'll be arriving by 8 am to get set-up. Tailgating is not open until 8:30 am but it's first come first served on the parking spots so I'll be working to beat the Rams fans to best spots!

I'll be bringing several cases of beer, Bloody Mary fixings (vodka, mix, tabasco etc.) ice, a couple of pots of Red Beans and Rice, a couple of pots of Jambalaya, etc. If you want to bring extra beer great, if not that's okay too. Some have asked if you can contribute that's fine too. The more the merrier. I'm expecting a minimum of 50 people. Last year for the San Diego game we invited 30 people. We had over 100 show up! I'll have New Orleans music (of course Second line and Mardi Gras Music!) It should be a great time. I wouldn't show up much after 10 am. It will be packed for tailgating.

So excited! I will have a group of 3 and maybe 5 people coming!

I sent you a pm brother! That’s fantastic what you are doing!

Hi all. I changed my avatar only so you guys could see I'm not Alex (our beloved former Saints forum member who tragically passed away a few years ago). I don't like to post pics of players but this was a cool one in that my daughter was so excited to meet Drew after the game in London. Okay I was too. :) I'll share some more cool pics with Kamara, Ingram, Cam, etc. when I get a chance.

Anyone have a single extra ticket for the game? Or know a trustworthy site where I could buy one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom