Saints vs. Rams ---- Hollywood bound (1 Viewer)

Thursday shouldn't be too bad but Sunday is gonna SUCK! Especially heading south. If you have a smartphone (and not many people don't) get the "Waze" app. I use it every single day to maneuver the crazy LA traffic. Really can help. Usually cuts 20 to even 45 min off my commute time.

Yep, the traffic is already going to be bad with people on the road from Thanksgiving....I’m just telling myself to relax and enjoy the ride. Which will be really sweet going home with a win.

:9:

So we land in San Diego at 5pm local time on Thursday and are driving to Santa Monica area once we get our rental car. Any suggestions on roads to take to avoid that traffic or will it not be bad on Thanksgiving day?

I've made that drive on Thanksgiving. Making your way back up to Orange County and eventually LA might get ugly. No real way around it going to Santa Monica. I agree with longtime. I use Google maps which suggest alternative routes but Waze works too.

I’m there..... Coming up from San Diego. We are currently going thru a heat wave in SoCal. It is 95 degrees today. It should be close to 80 degrees for our game. Bring plenty of Sunscreen...... lol

I've made that drive on Thanksgiving. Making your way back up to Orange County and eventually LA might get ugly. No real way around it going to Santa Monica. I agree with longtime. I use Google maps which suggest alternative routes but Waze works too.

Hopefully going to the game at 8am might help avoid some traffic? Or is it true that traffic will exist as early as 5am :hihi:

Hey everyone,

So we are staying at the Loewes on Hollywood Blvd. How long of a ride do you think it will be on gameday from there? I just want to be as prepared as possible so we can get down there and enjoy ourselves!

Hopefully going to the game at 8am might help avoid some traffic? Or is it true that traffic will exist as early as 5am :hihi:

If you are staying in LA leaving at 8 am to head to the stadium you should be fine....heck if you are there that early you can us set-up the tailgate:)

Hey everyone,

So we are staying at the Loewes on Hollywood Blvd. How long of a ride do you think it will be on gameday from there? I just want to be as prepared as possible so we can get down there and enjoy ourselves!

You are probably 10 miles or so from the stadium. If you left about 8-8:15 you should be tailgating with us by 9 am!

Cajun,

Did I miss it? How will we find you? I know Lot 2. What kind of car/truck? Will you have any flags up or anything for a landmark?

Team hotel?

Planning to stay in LA Sunday through Tuesday but haven't picked a hotel yet. Does anyone know or can find out which hotel the team is staying at? Feel free to DM if you don't want to make it public. I can keep a secret!

Julie

I sent a pm. First Saints game after following them for about 25 years! Sitting in 21L. Would love to start the day with some fellow Who Dats!

25 years! Holy cow man! Glad you are able to make the game. Who Dat!

Cajun,

Did I miss it? How will we find you? I know Lot 2. What kind of car/truck? Will you have any flags up or anything for a landmark?

1k, I have you on the group text. I'll update the main page tomorrow. Waiting to see what vehicle we are going to park in the lot either a Black Toyota Tundra or my Ford Edge.

It's the RV Parking lot 2 (we don't have an RV) but we will have plenty of space. We will have 2-3 easy up tents that will have Saints banners, large blankets draped on them. You won't miss the Nawlins music with the Second line and Mardi Gras music.:) with a little Fats Domino mixed in for the big fellas passing recently...

Additionally, I'll be activating my google maps by pinning our location. Last resort you can always call me. Ed

Sitting on the plane waiting for our 14-hour flight to LA to depart. See you all on the other side of the world!

You got this bro. Hit me up when you land!

1k, I have you on the group text. I'll update the main page tomorrow. Waiting to see what vehicle we are going to park in the lot either a Black Toyota Tundra or my Ford Edge.

It's the RV Parking lot 2 (we don't have an RV) but we will have plenty of space. We will have 2-3 easy up tents that will have Saints banners, large blankets draped on them. You won't miss the Nawlins music with the Second line and Mardi Gras music.:) with a little Fats Domino mixed in for the big fellas passing recently...

Additionally, I'll be activating my google maps by pinning our location. Last resort you can always call me. Ed

Can we be added to the group text please. Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday!

Rams Game

New to the board.
From Bossier, but wife and daughter living out here in Burbank right now.
Hope to stop by tailgate and see everyone at the game!!!!
WHO DAT!11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom