Saints vs Ravens Highlight Video (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DD9JIH6U

Hey guys rapidshare is down for some reason so I put up on megaupload. I'm loading it on Youtube right now and i'll post the link when it's up. I'm trying to sneak around youtube so when you search its Sayints vs Rayvens

Thanks, Matt.

Good Highlights....thanks.
Brees hardly ever threw downfield like that with the Chargers. Shows how much confidence he has in Horn and Colston to make plays. And make plays they did...but the turnovers were too much to overcome today.
Time to re-group and focus on TB.

Go Saints!!!

Thanks for that, Mattgobear. I didn't get to see the game. Who is that singing?
At least Colston looks good! Did I say good? More like great.:9: <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_9364", true); </SCRIPT>

Name of the song is Pitiful by a group called Blindside I believe.

that was 1 of the best 11 yard runs i've seen in a while by reggie.

they shoulda aired it out deep to begin with on offense.

Colston is a pro-bowler, and best WR in this years draft.

How dare whoever created this punishment of a video to post it on youtube for everyone to see! I would not dare watch that game again there was nothing to take from that game but Colston and Joe Horn making good plays, everything else just didn't spin out too well,

How dare whoever created this punishment of a video to post it on youtube for everyone to see! I would not dare watch that game again there was nothing to take from that game but Colston and Joe Horn making good plays, everything else just didn't spin out too well,

It's nothing but Saints highlights, though.

Make that 75% Colston highlights.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom