Saints vs Seahawks Gameday Updates 10-25-21 (2 Viewers)

I think the absences of both Taysom Hill and Deonte Harris for tonight’s game are huge losses. That’s 2 of the bigger weapons on the offense outside of AK41
Agree. The only positive is that Payton had a full week (arguably two) to prepare a game plan without those guys. Have to imagine he knew on some level to prepare without them.

Are you in Seattle? Someone in another thread said he was there and joked that his trash can just blew down the street, lol
I am about 50 miles south of Seattle. It is really windy today, but should not be too bad at night. Of course, now that I say this it will be like a hurricane tonight. Still though, right now where I live the wind is slowing down.
Are you in Seattle? Someone in another thread said he was there and joked that his trash can just blew down the street, lol
I am an hour to the South. The wind was bad earlier, but slowing down now. I hope I don’t jinx things, but things don’t seem like they will be bad this evening. Here is the weather outside my house:

1649CA65-FEF2-46BB-A111-1AF5026B02C3.jpeg

Only half-joking. It was my neighbors can.
The precip and wind have lightened up from this morning but it's still windy. Seattle Int. Airport is reporting wind at 22-31mph. Hopefully it continues to lighten up, but it has gone back and forth over the past 24-36 hours.

Last edited:
It looks like the stadium should block off the wind a good bit

Only half-joking. It was my neighbors can.
The precip and wind have lightened up from this morning but it's still windy. Seattle Int. Airport is reporting wind at 22-31mph. Hopefully it continues to lighten up, but it has gone back and forth over the past 24-36 hours.
Thanks for the info. Gotta think the wind will diminish whatever passing attack either team was hoping to use.

I do like our OL (with McCoy and Armstead back)/Kamara in this situation.

Yes. The Mannings and their guests are on a side screen as the game plays out.
Thank you. Is it better than the regular ESPN broadcast? I might go back and forth. We'll see

Thank you. Is it better than the regular ESPN broadcast? I might go back and forth. We'll see
Its the exact same espn broadcast that is allowed to be shown on local tv so that those without cable can still get it

Yes, it is the same broadcast signal as you would see on ESPN, but it is without the play by play announcer & color commentary. All the dialogue is between the Mannings and their guest for that game. Tonight's guest is Drew... so there's a good reason to tune in right there! :9:

If I had hair I'd be pulling it out waiting for SP to announce who's being activated from IR tonight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom