Saints vs Seahawks Gameday Updates 10-25-21 (1 Viewer)

Should I watch the ESPN broadcast or ESPN 2 Manning cast? Brees will be on the Manning cast but I’m also not sure how that is. Do they actually show the game?
YES but there is some chatter over it. NOT certain just HOW The Mannings will work a SAINTS game ? But that's been the format up until tonight. I'm recording The Brothers and going to listen in for Deuce and Hoof&Mouth disease dude (hope he finds a good vibe for his gig soon!) as I ALWAYS listen to OUR GUYS (whoever it may be seems like--) Long as Deuce is there? They B "Keep'in It REAL" 4 me! I'll catch up with The Bros. and Drew after, one way or another outcome? It's got to be entertaining! They should REALLY Blow Up Tonight! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

Not too bad. Game time here is at 515. It has mostly been a light drizzle last few days, but rain was heavier yesterday afternoon for about an hour. If it doesn't rain hard, the field probably won't be very slippery.
I have to believe, they have a massive draining system there with all the rain they get.

With Hogan retiring and Harris banged up they had very few options. I wonder how much he’ll play.
I believe TQS is being activated as well… so might just have some more weapons tonight - puts some interesting offensive options for Jameis to throw to… hoping it turns out well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom