Saints vs Seahawks Gameday Updates 9-22-19 (1 Viewer)

Would sure like to see a defensive performance today. Aggressive coverage and proper zone drops. The d line needs to get home and quick. Need good kicks and most importantly good returns.

Thanks. I'm not sure how much rehab he can do right now other than some gently finger exercises of his non-injury fingers. The hard brace/cast I saw him in will keep the base of his thumb immobile for the next week or two. I think its mostly rest. He needs to keep that hard cast (brace) dry anyway, and it doesn't look like its going to be dry in Seattle today.

LOL
I'm thinking he's probably ok to start doing some mobilization exercises like in this diagram.

http://www.primarycaresportsmedicin...HUMB-ULNAR-COLLATERAL-LIGAMENT-UCL-SPRAIN.pdf

As far as uniform colors I don't care as I can instantly tell the difference between the offense and defense.

For the Brees rehab, I doubt anything is happening with the thumb at this point. That will have to wait until the surgical wound is mostly healed before the start the excercises needed to stretch and regain strength in the muscles in the joint.

As far as uniform colors I don't care as I can instantly tell the difference between the offense and defense.

For the Brees rehab, I doubt anything is happening with the thumb at this point. That will have to wait until the surgical wound is mostly healed before the start the excercises needed to stretch and regain strength in the muscles in the joint.

Color Rush in the rain of Seattle. That should be fun. I hope the Saint's equipment manager has a lot of stain remover ready. Maybe we should have waited to wear those at home or at another game indoors! Lol

It stinks not having Tre’Quan Smith available for this game. He looked good this past game. Kirkwood and Carr haven’t done much in quite sometime. If they don’t do anything in this game I hope we look to bring in Butler for one of them. Jared Cook needs to have a better game for sure. He has the talent to be one of our best weapons on offense. Hopefully both him and Josh Hill step up in the passing game cause I don’t have a ton of faith in Kirkwood & Carr.

Here's hoping our OL plays this game like they wanna make up for the last one

And above all else, I pray for zero injuries for both teams.

After that, just win baby!

Amen brother and Who Dat!!

It stinks not having Tre’Quan Smith available for this game. He looked good this past game. Kirkwood and Carr haven’t done much in quite sometime. If they don’t do anything in this game I hope we look to bring in Butler for one of them. Jared Cook needs to have a better game for sure. He has the talent to be one of our best weapons on offense. Hopefully both him and Josh Hill step up in the passing game cause I don’t have a ton of faith in Kirkwood & Carr.

Kirkwood is out as well. Lil Jordan Humphrey was brought up from practice squad. Humphrey and/or Carr needs to step up as well as Cook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom