Saints vs Seahawks Gameday Updates 9-22-19 (1 Viewer)

It stinks not having Tre’Quan Smith available for this game. He looked good this past game. Kirkwood and Carr haven’t done much in quite sometime. If they don’t do anything in this game I hope we look to bring in Butler for one of them. Jared Cook needs to have a better game for sure. He has the talent to be one of our best weapons on offense. Hopefully both him and Josh Hill step up in the passing game cause I don’t have a ton of faith in Kirkwood & Carr.
I can guarantee that Kirkwood will do nothing in this game.
:ezbill:

Last edited:
Kirk wood is on injured reserve.
My biggest concern is Wilson getting outside of the containment and either running or throwing. Our DEs have to set the edge. If that means giving up a couple of sacks, so be it.
We have to be aggressive on offense and not get behind the chains or down by double digits.

Well they moved Kirkwood to the pr
Kirkwood is out as well. Lil Jordan Humphrey was brought up from practice squad. Humphrey and/or Carr needs to step up as well as Cook.

Really they must of moved Kirkwood to the practice squad cause I don’t see him on the injury report. Oh I see he’s been out on IR. I don’t know why he made the team in the first place and not put on IR like I thought they would.

They activated Humphrey over Butler? I don’t get it. They wouldn’t play Humphrey against the better competition early in the preseason games like they did with Butler. Butler had more catches and a better camp. Humphrey had a couple big plays, but like I said that was against guys that likely are not playing today. I hope he looks good if he plays, but I don’t get why coach soured on Butler so quickly after such praise early in camp.

I hope SP has some surprises early and that they work. I see us as a team that can still win, but I don't feel like we're the team that can play from behind on the road and still a victory at the end.

Seattle is a lot like New Orleans. You have to be on them pretty bad to take the crowd out of it. I believe that it has to be one of our goals to try and do that.

Really they must of moved Kirkwood to the practice squad cause I don’t see him on the injury report. Oh I see he’s been out on IR. I don’t know why he made the team in the first place and not put on IR like I thought they would.

They activated Humphrey over Butler? I don’t get it. They wouldn’t play Humphrey against the better competition early in the preseason games like they did with Butler. Butler had more catches and a better camp. Humphrey had a couple big plays, but like I said that was against guys that likely are not playing today. I hope he looks good if he plays, but I don’t get why coach soured on Butler so quickly after such praise early in camp.
They activated Humphrey over Butler because we need a Slot guy, Butler primarily played on the outside. Humphrey took most of his pre-season snaps from the slot. Mike, and Ginn can both play the X, and Z, but the Saints need a Y in 3 receiver sets.

Kinda wish Drew was on the sidelines. If not just to give tips to the QBs on things he may see that they don’t.

But this is the first saints game in 13 years that he’s able to watch with his family, so I know he’ll at least enjoy that aspect

Well they moved Kirkwood to the pr

Kirkwood is on Injured Reserve.

My prediction

Some around here will complain. Regardless.

I predict that the NFL will botch the game and somehow screw the Saints as further punishment for complaining about having the NFC Championship stolen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom