Saints vs Seattle ticket prices (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone going to this game ? I know it’s still over 2 months away but I’ve been looking at ticket prices and they’re very high doesn’t seem like they are coming down much. Should I wait a little longer ?

NFL ticket exchange charges fees too. I post mine on there and seat geek and they go up from what I post them for on my end. I would prefer a secured way for sales that doesn’t charge all the fees. BDM

It's probably just expensive to go to a game there. They have a good local fan base and the Saints are seen as a high profile opponent.

We bought tickets the day single game ticket went on sale and after all the taxes and fees for both ticket master and city of Seattle they were about $200 a piece. Luckily Ticketmaster offered a low interest finance option through Kalarna to pay for them in six payments. It is highly unlikely the prices will go down as all tickets have all been bought and are being resold. I too recommend NFL ticket exchange.

If I ever can't use my Saints tickets, I put them up for sale on SR to try to keep them in Saints hands. There has to be a board somewhere that Seahawks fans frequent where you might see some tickets without the fees.

This time of year, the ticket sites have a bunch of people fishing for huge payoffs on their season tickets. People post them at outrageous prices and they are happy if they sell, and if they don't, they are happy to go to the game. I think the best time to buy tickets is about two weeks before the game when real ticket holders (not scalpers) realize they can't make the game and they just want a reasonable price.

The risk of waiting of course is that the Seahawks and Saints are both undefeated and this turns into a hype game.

They are going to be expensive. There's really no way around that. Expect to pay 3x to 4x face value.

$200 is the cheapest I’ve seen and I look daily on 4 different sites! See ya there, 1st rounds on you!

I'm going to that game, it costed me over 300 dollars for a ticket. Now the only thing I'm worried about now is parking for my Rams game the week prior.

I'm going to that game, it costed me over 300 dollars for a ticket. Now the only thing I'm worried about now is parking for my Rams game the week prior.

My recommendation is park in a mall parking lot about 5 yo 10 miles away and just call a Lyft to pick you up and drop you off at the staidum.

I will be at the game too, but my Dad lives in the area and bought the tickets. I just had to buy plane tickets for me and the family to visit lol but I think he paid around 200 from someone he knows. Will be in section 116 ?⚜️?

I plan on going. The tickets are generally expensive up here. They can't afford to sell them cheap as the city is hemorrhaging money due to politics.

I'm going to wait until game day is closer. Hopefully by then the Seahawks aren't flying high and the ticket prices will be going lower.

I plan on going. The tickets are generally expensive up here. They can't afford to sell them cheap as the city is hemorrhaging money due to politics.

I'm going to wait until game day is closer. Hopefully by then the Seahawks aren't flying high and the ticket prices will be going lower.
Strange post.

First off, the city has literally nothing to do with setting Seahawks ticket prices. In the secondary market, supply and demand determine ticket prices, and the local economy is thriving so demand is high... hence, ticket prices are high. What on earth gave you the impression that the city sets professional sports ticket prices!

Secondly, the Saints/Seahawks game is #3 on their schedules so the notion that ticket prices will be going lower if Seattle inexplicably stumbles out of the gate is ridiculous at best.

Strange post.

First off, the city has literally nothing to do with setting Seahawks ticket prices. In the secondary market, supply and demand determine ticket prices, and the local economy is thriving so demand is high... hence, ticket prices are high. What on earth gave you the impression that the city sets professional sports ticket prices!

Secondly, the Saints/Seahawks game is #3 on their schedules so the notion that ticket prices will be going lower if Seattle inexplicably stumbles out of the gate is ridiculous at best.
correct, i've watch the resale market for tickets for the last couple of years, mostly to find games in the Dome, and i can't recall ever seeing an ticket prices decrease, right up until kick off. the resales are such a large volume business i figure they know every event will have some unsold tickets, and thats the just cost of doing business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom