Saints vs Significant Other (1 Viewer)

Saints vs Significant Other

• Total voters

KiwiSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Dre's "Greatest Day" thread got me thinking about the following hypothetical...

You can only have one option, continue to watch and cheer the Saints until the day you die OR maintain the current realtionship with your significant other...which would you choose??? :mwink:

Totally chose the Saints, I could find another significant other.

Now if choosing the Saints meant no sex for the rest of my life that would be a harder decision

I don't tihnk it's safe for me to answer this question one way or another :hihi:

Good thing my significant other is just as much a die-hard than I am, so no need for me to answer this question!

If I watch another game at 4:00 after watching the Saints game at 1:00, the Saints don't get pizzed .....

(yeah, I live in the Eastern time zone)

If my girl said I can't watch the Saints, I'd tell her she must not know who she's talking to. She's a fan but she knows how much I love to watch Saints football. If ANYONE on here has woman who won't let them watch a game then she is definitely a b__ch!

Lol who needs a relationship. One night stands will do just fine and I can watch my Saints to boot!

I'm certainly capable of doing both. However, from time to time, my husband tells me, "Sometimes I think you love the Saints more than you love me". Well, sometimes the truth hurts...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom