Saints vs Texans Game Day Updates 8-13-22 (1 Viewer)

I know it's preseason and means nothing as far as how good or bad the team is. But... how did the Saints go from -1.5 to Houston -2.5? That is a 4 point betting swing.
Pre season, and the Saints backups and rookies will see most of the action, look for Book early in the third quarter.

I know it's preseason and means nothing as far as how good or bad the team is. But... how did the Saints go from -1.5 to Houston -2.5? That is a 4 point betting swing.

Yeah looks like -1.5 to +2.5. A 4 point swing sounds a lot, and a lot of times it is. However, when the number crosses 0, it’s not as big of a swing!

But the books are looking at who will play the starters longer etc and they know our starting QB is out. It’s not a huge drop off between Winston and Dalton, but it means that our 3rd string QB will play somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. If Winston started, Book probably wouldn’t have seen the field until the 4th quarter!

Great picture of Alvin.

Screen-Hunter-08.png

Betting preseason games should be the first step to realizing you have a betting problem

I guess I will be sporting my Kenny Vaccaro Honey Badger jersey today!!!

Season Opener_2017.JPG
Wish Keeny V. would have become the magnificent Safety he had all of the physical qualities to be! I wonder what "happened" to him? He just couldn't deal with whatever he "thought" was going on, on a personal level where he didn't seem as though he could speak of it nor work his way through it with help from some one. Kind of hurt me as a SAINTS FAN and hoping for the BEST out of and FOR Our Players! It's The Honey Badger's turn to become an honest to GOD Fire Bringer for this season's Defense! Stay healthy and STRONG for The WHODAT NATION which you've grown up loving! Cheers Honey Badger!

Except for that one year.
What a RIP OFF THAT YEAR WAS! I actually hold a real HATE for Goddess who cost us two years of having CSP & Drew together tearing up his League , of which he is so proud of! The fact that a small market team would be able to build a perennial WINNER with THE SAINTS! One year suspension and another year just to get back into his rhythm with players he may not have even chosen to build his team! We'll never know and never get those great years back! A health resentment for Goddess Goddell and would punch him in his face if I EVER ran into him , say , in some airport somewhere! GEAUX SAINTS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom