Saints vs Texans Game Day Updates 8-13-22 (1 Viewer)

Dude.... Don't just send people to GameDay without a little warning first. Doubtful they are prepared for what they will find.
Thats a whole different animal. I forgot that they had it in preseason.

Im going to go over there vent and say ridiculous stuff that makes no sense about a meaningless game.

Watching the game and getting thoughts
- Hansen and Wilson are good depth at LB
- I’d like to see more of A Smith at RB next game. Definitely think he could be one of the steals of the draft.
-if we don’t turn the ball over I’m pretty confident the Texans would have been shut out tonight
Who dat!? ⚜️⚜️⚜️

The secondary is well coached down to the last person in depth chart.

He’s our 3rd string. It’s ok
Not entirely true. You want to see production and growth. This staff obviously thinks he could have a future or he wouldn’t be here. Tonight we didn’t really see any growth. He’s still poor with accuracy and ball protection.
Yeah, he’s a hot mess out there. Really didn’t see anything to build on and that’s disappointing at this stage. I think we need to evaluate another young guy and not waste more time on him….maybe Costello will show something over these next few weeks

Is there a pre-season option like in Scrabble, where you can just turn in all of your non-53 man tiles and draw new ones?

If we every get that far down the depth chart again, they better call Bortles up. Book just isn’t it lol
First team, both sides, at least those who played, looked very encouraging. And I liked really Abram Smith

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom