Saints vs Texans Game Day Updates 8-13-22 (1 Viewer)

It’s Allen’s first year, but this will be his 12th season overall with the Saints.
I’ve never seen a first year coach with so much experience with how the organization works.
You only see that in CFB where coaches usually last forever.
Great point.

Did we escape this first one injury free?

Yeah, I was worried about his body language
Oh yeah, you could see the frustration in his face every time the offense came off the field. I believe he'll get better as the season progresses. He was schooled a few times last night by the DE and he didn't like it. He needs to learn how to anticipate the spin move and not set up so wide.

Oh yeah, you could see the frustration in his face every time the offense came off the field. I believe he'll get better as the season progresses. He was schooled a few times last night by the DE and he didn't like it. He needs to learn how to anticipate the spin move and not set up so wide.
TP is from a small school who, God Bless 'em , didn't have great coaches (I'm certain they ALL tried their best, they just aren't that experienced.) Then, he's developed a way to move any of the defensive opponents he faced ( in that small school league) anywhichaway he wanted to and had a great deal of success doing it! Now? He's up against PROS! The PRO GAME where Defenses are elite and will use moves he's never even seen before. This massive Dude has gotta do his mountain of film work and then go apply what he's seen on the field against OUR guys and preseason dudes from opposing teams and their guys who are fighting for a gig so they may feed their families! Big difference in terms of size, speed, ability and experience! That's a LOAD of shyte to be dealing with! Here's to him excelling to reach his best abilities he has! He just may be that Big Kid who turns his position into one best described as a BEAST! Here's hoping!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom