Saints vs. Titans Could be Flexed to Primetime (Katherine Terrell of The Athletic) (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Here's the tweet.

"It appears the NFL will exercise the 6-day window to decide whether to flex the Saints-Titans game in Week 16. It's usually a 12-day window except in Week 17, but all parties agreed to it this time. Would not be surprised if this ends up a night game."

That will be awesome. Have feeling it is going to be another big time game like the 49ers one was.

We are sandwiched right in the middle of the Titans fight for the AFC South with the Texans. They play each other Sunday then they get us then the Texans again.

Certainly intriguing considering the tentatively scheduled SNF game that week is Chiefs-Bears. I guess they’re waiting to see if the Bears win or not next week against the Packers before flexing out one of their golden children.

If they lose, that’d put them at 7-7 going into Week 16 while the Chiefs are currently 9-4 and playing the Broncos this week.

I think if the Bears lose then they’re flexing that Chiefs-Bears game out and our game into SNF.

The current Week 16 SNF game is Chiefs/Bears.

Certainly intriguing considering the tentatively scheduled SNF game that week is Chiefs-Bears. I guess they’re waiting to see if the Bears win or not next week against the Packers.

If they lose, that’d put them at 7-7 going into Week 16 while the Chiefs are currently 9-4 and playing the Broncos this week.

I think if the Bears lose then they’re flexing that Chiefs-Bears game out and our game into SNF.
I'll sacrifice a flexed SNF game if it means Chicago beating GB this Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom