Saints vs Vikings Opening Night MNF (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so me and two friends are planning on going to this game!

We are hoping to get a pregame party going Saturday or Sunday at a venue TBD. Much like we had at Christy's Sports Bar in San Diego. Also we are possibly working on getting a section of group tickets together. Stay tuned for more. But as of now who is planning on going and what all do you have booked already?

We are arriving Saturday and leaving Tuesday. About to book our flight then work on Hotel.

$284 round trips flights on Southwest Airlines from MSY to Minny. We are leaving Saturday and returning Tuesday.

My wife and I will be there. We live in Lafayette. She is from Minnesota (She of course is a football fanatic for the Vikings. It gets interesting around our house when we play! She didn't talk to me for 3 days in 2009 :hihi:). I'm from Louisiana, so we are conveniently taking our vacation to see her parents at that time. Wednesday 6th-Wednesday 13th. We have tickets in section 208 row 14. I think that's the wrong side of the field for me, but oh well. Not sure on seat #'s yet, though. Maybe I'll see some of you there!!

Hey everyone, so me and two friends are planning on going to this game!

We are hoping to get a pregame party going Saturday or Sunday at a venue TBD. Much like we had at Christy's Sports Bar in San Diego. Also we are possibly working on getting a section of group tickets together. Stay tuned for more. But as of now who is planning on going and what all do you have booked already?

We are arriving Saturday and leaving Tuesday. About to book our flight then work on Hotel.

I believe we were on the same flights as you in San Diego. My group is going to Minneapolis too. We got group rates at the Minneapolis Renaissance near the stadium and flights booked. Waiting on Vikings for group tickets. We have about 45 of us in our group.

I believe we were on the same flights as you in San Diego. My group is going to Minneapolis too. We got group rates at the Minneapolis Renaissance near the stadium and flights booked. Waiting on Vikings for group tickets. We have about 45 of us in our group.

That sounds awesome! Me and my two friends are looking for a group to sit with. If y'all have 3 extra spots we'd be interested in buying later on. What day and airline are y'all flying out on?

Hi. I'd also be interested in a couple of extra spots on the Vikings group tickets, if available of course.

We're flying in from London, staying somewhere central (Best Western I think).

That sounds awesome! Me and my two friends are looking for a group to sit with. If y'all have 3 extra spots we'd be interested in buying later on. What day and airline are y'all flying out on?

I'll talk to the guy who's handling the tickets and see if he can add 3 more. The only thing, if he can get them, you gotta commit and pay him right then cause he has to put them on his credit card. We're flying out on Southwest at 8:55 on Saturday the 9th and leaving Minn. at 10:15 on Tuesday the 12th.

I'll talk to the guy who's handling the tickets and see if he can add 3 more. The only thing, if he can get them, you gotta commit and pay him right then cause he has to put them on his credit card. We're flying out on Southwest at 8:55 on Saturday the 9th and leaving Minn. at 10:15 on Tuesday the 12th.

Sounds good, any idea when the purchase would happen for the group tickets if he can add 3 more? Also I think we are also on that 8:55 flight.

Sounds good, any idea when the purchase would happen for the group tickets if he can add 3 more? Also I think we are also on that 8:55 flight.
Just got the word yesterday that group tickets are a no go. Gotta wait for single game tix to go on sale or ticket exchange or stub hub.
:no:

My wife and I will be there. We live in Lafayette. She is from Minnesota (She of course is a football fanatic for the Vikings. It gets interesting around our house when we play! She didn't talk to me for 3 days in 2009 :hihi:). I'm from Louisiana, so we are conveniently taking our vacation to see her parents at that time. Wednesday 6th-Wednesday 13th. We have tickets in section 208 row 14. I think that's the wrong side of the field for me, but oh well. Not sure on seat #'s yet, though. Maybe I'll see some of you there!!

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom