Saints vs Vikings Opening Night MNF (2 Viewers)

We have 13 going in my group thats all flying up together. Also have another group of 10 I know that will be there. Hopefully some sort of tailgate will be set up.

Our group also wants to plan stuff for Saturday and Sunday. I know some of my people want to watch LSU game with others somewhere.

Anyone flying on the Southwest flight Saturday morning at 8:55am that makes a stop in Nashville I believe (no plane change). Me and my group of 5 are on that one.

Anyone flying on the Southwest flight Saturday morning at 8:55am that makes a stop in Nashville I believe (no plane change). Me and my group of 5 are on that one.

We got a bunch from my group on that flight. I know 8 or 9 from our group of 45.

My wife has a conference in Minneapolis, so we are flying in Sunday...don't have tickets yet, but will be getting them this weekend.

Definitely up to connect w Saints fans Sunday evening. Staying downtown.

My wife has a conference in Minneapolis, so we are flying in Sunday...don't have tickets yet, but will be getting them this weekend.

Definitely up to connect w Saints fans Sunday evening. Staying downtown.

I'm sure we will meet up for some SNF.

Hey everyone/group leaders, my number is 985-215-9354. Text me y'alls name and SR name and we can start a group text for planning meet ups Saturday for LSU game and Sunday night for football, followed by Monday before the Saints game. My group is arriving Saturday afternoon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom