Saints vs WFT Gameday Updates 10-10-21 (1 Viewer)

They should just become the Washing Congressmen. That way nobody expects anything from them they won't even have to pay their players because if they can last four years they'll be obscenely rich and they'll be able to keep their jobs for 60 or seventy years.
But then they would always be under suspicion for paying off the officials and all their hotel rooms at away games would be bugged.

They should just become the Washing Congressmen. That way nobody expects anything from them they won't even have to pay their players because if they can last four years they'll be obscenely rich and they'll be able to keep their jobs for 60 or seventy years.
💯. 😂

Our broadcast team is Spero Dedes and Jay Feely.

Is that the D list? Sure, I've heard of Jay Feely but not as a broadcaster. But Spero Dedes? Okay, he's Greek and handsome but I never heard of him. And a quick search says he's mostly done NBA. It's like the forgotten game this week.

Is that the D list? Sure, I've heard of Jay Feely but not as a broadcaster. But Spero Dedes? Okay, he's Greek and handsome but I never heard of him. And a quick search says he's mostly done NBA. It's like the forgotten game this week.
Aints Vs No Name Team (literally). What do you expect?

CBS crew today for some reason.

Okay, my apologies to Spero Dedes and Jay Feely. I forgot we're on CBS this week. So maybe only a C team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom