Saints waive CB Brian Dixon and DE Chris McCain, claim Broncos TE John Phillips (1 Viewer)

McCain was probably getting cut anyway, but it's good to see him go after committing a penalty on literally his only snap of the game.

McCain was probably getting cut anyway, but it's good to see him go after committing a penalty on literally his only snap of the game.

Ironically enough every time we've picked him up he's commited a penalty on his 1st snap. Did it in pre-season too on and the last time we picked him up he did it on KR if I'm not mistaken.

Coach so chewed Dixon out for about two commercial breaks yesterday I'm not surprised to see him gone

**shines lamp in Phillips eyes**

TELL US EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!

seriously though, I've never been a fan of Dixon. But he was our best gunner (aside from that mistake on Sunday). I wonder who now fills the gunner rolls? Lampman and ?

seriously though, I've never been a fan of Dixon. But he was our best gunner (aside from that mistake on Sunday). I wonder who now fills the gunner rolls? Lampman and ?

Lasco, if healthy. He and Lampman are both special in the kicking game. Going to love seeing these two on coverage units these next few years.

They have placed Laurinitis on IR ... so we need a backup linebacker ...

I wonder who now fills the gunner rolls? Lampman and ?

Lampman tells Phillips :"My career shines brighter than yours" and "Don't break your fuse when I outplay you on Special Teams" :xlbirthday:

Coach did say they have to reexamine the lower part of the roster because core special team guys are playing a lot of minutes on defense and it is showing up on special team play.

I feel bad for the guy, but I'm glad we moved on from Brian Dixon and not just because of that 1 ST mess up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom