SAINTS WANT THEIR FANS BACK! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team is pushing for fans. The fans are simply echoing the teams wishes. Why don’t you quit cheering for the Saints since they want to spread the killer virus to everybody. The fans aren’t the ones that submitted a comprehensive plan approved by medical experts, the team did.
Yet the fans are the bad people?
Where is all the anger at the team????
The team wants a home field advantage. They won't come in contact with fans so it poses no risk to them. I could care less about their wishes. All I care about is the safety of everybody. For me, football will never outweigh that.

Going to Walmart is pretty much a necessity. People need food. Nobody needs to attend a football game.

Everyone has the option of ordering and having their order brought to their car. Going into Walmart is not a necessity at all. It is also not a necessity to visit friends or family...again your argument could be used on that as well.

The only way your point has merit is if you are advocating for another lockdown. For what its worth, I supported the original lockdown and am not one of those people crying about "mah freedoms!" when it comes to wearing a light piece of cloth over my nose and mouth.
However, and I know this sounds horrible but it is also true, you have to start measuring the damage done by covid versus the damage done to the economy, peoples ability to support themselves, and the damage done to the mental health of the public. For months we heard that the first vaccines would be out in the last quarter of 2020 and now it doesn't look like that is the case (if I am wrong, anybody feel free to correct me. I would LOVE to be wrong about this)

The team wants a home field advantage. They won't come in contact with fans so it poses no risk to them. I could care less about their wishes. All I care about is the safety of everybody. For me, football will never outweigh that.

you care about all people. :ROFLMAO::biglol:😂😂🤣 Read a book and look at the information out there. What is the mortality rate of covid? How dangerous is it? I'm asking because you know something the rest of us don't seem to know. Also back on point this thread is about the Mayor of New Orleans playing politics and trying to extort money from the State that she believes the City is owed. How much the State has given NOLA I don't know. Why she thinks she deserves more I don't know either. I do know that if the City would open up the gap between revenue and spending would be less. Bad mayor playing politics and not in touch with the reality of the situation. Again what is Covids mortality rate?

I haven't speculated on anyone ideology or what sort of person they are. From your post I can clearly see what and who you are. I see I can ignore you, what a great feature. No need to reply I won't see it.

You see me. I know you do. You're looking at this post right now. Don't lie. I see you, seeing me. 👋🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom