SAINTS WANT THEIR FANS BACK! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are those who have no idea what it means to be
Thank you. Some people think they should have the “freedom” to attend superspreader events and create chains of reaction that may kill an unknown number of people they have never met. Watching football in the Dome is somehow more important than negligent homicide.

So Ms Gayle Benson and the others who are responsible for leading the Saints must be monsters according to your logic. Im just debating that it should be my choice as an individual to attend a game or not. Those people want to hold a game. They want to put millions of lives at risk. They should be charged with a crime then..... negligent homicide is your suggestion. That is not my option but it is what you are saying from your post.

Last edited:
It's the same ones who claim to love and "respect" this country so much. They "stand proudly" and all that jazz. Honor this and show respect to that. Bullcrap. They only care about themselves. Country and fellow citizens be damned.

I haven't speculated on anyone ideology or what sort of person they are. From your post I can clearly see what and who you are. I see I can ignore you, what a great feature. No need to reply I won't see it.

Last edited:
FWIW, Giants, Patriots, 49ers and Bills aren't allowing any fans this week.

Steelers, Eagles, Dolphins and Colts are allowing between 7500 and 13,000 fans.

Vikings allowing 250 family members.

Bucs and Jaguars at 25% capacity.

Panthers at limited capacity, doesn't say how many.

Stupid Cowboys allowing 25,000. State said they could have 40,000 but they declined (guess hell is freezing over)

Raiders and Washington will have no fans all season.

Bears granted plan to allow fans, but declined because infection rates still too high.

Chargers and Rams, no fans until further notice.

Green Bay to allow fans starting Nov. 1

The Falcons don't have fans.

Cardinals have not decided on a plan.

Seahawks has not shared any definitive plans.

Nobody's situation is ideal so I can't figure out why the Saints appear to be the only ones acting out.

FWIW, Giants, Patriots, 49ers and Bills aren't allowing any fans this week.

Steelers, Eagles, Dolphins and Colts are allowing between 7500 and 13,000 fans.

Vikings allowing 250 family members.

Bucs and Jaguars at 25% capacity.

Panthers at limited capacity, doesn't say how many.

Stupid Cowboys allowing 25,000. State said they could have 40,000 but they declined (guess hell is freezing over)

Raiders and Washington will have no fans all season.

Bears granted plan to allow fans, but declined because infection rates still too high.

Chargers and Rams, no fans until further notice.

Green Bay to allow fans starting Nov. 1

The Falcons don't have fans.

Cardinals have not decided on a plan.

Seahawks has not shared any definitive plans.

Nobody's situation is ideal so I can't figure out why the Saints appear to be the only ones acting out.
Because the Saints mean more to the people of New Orleans than all those teams to their fans combined.
Not to mention the city of New Orleans has had some of the lowest hospitalizations rates in the country for a month.

Thank you. Some people think they should have the “freedom” to attend superspreader events and create chains of reaction that may kill an unknown number of people they have never met. Watching football in the Dome is somehow more important than negligent homicide.
Somehow their lives are so empty that football is more important than the safety of others. Tell me it doesn't matter when someone's "good time" causes you to bury your loved one. That's the part they are ignoring.

Because the Saints mean more to the people of New Orleans than all those teams to their fans combined.
Not to mention the city of New Orleans has had some of the lowest hospitalizations rates in the country for a month.
And you think only people from New Orleans go to Saints games?

And you think only people from New Orleans go to Saints games?
I doubt many people outside the GNO area will be attending games this year but yes the Saints usually bring a good bit of tourists to town

All fans get....

Since the relationship between the Saints and their fans is THAT strong, it can survive 3 more months of separation. The vast majority of the fans aren't ever in the dome, anyway. Like, ever.

For all intents and purposes, it's the same group of fans going to the dome over and over. So they might can't go this year. They already knew that, though. Before the season started.

Now that it's actually happening, they're acting brand new.

According to the CDC's own data and admission, we fell below the threshold of a pandemic more than two months ago. This national fear-bubble we're submerged in is being abetted by the liberal media and the radical elements in the CDC and WHO. The pandemic is over, let's get on with our lives, healthy people below 75 have virtually nothing to fear.
Oh my!! Thank you! Nice to hear from someone who is NOT brainwashed.

Somehow their lives are so empty that football is more important than the safety of others. Tell me it doesn't matter when someone's "good time" causes you to bury your loved one. That's the part they are ignoring.
The team is pushing for fans. The fans are simply echoing the teams wishes. Why don’t you quit cheering for the Saints since they want to spread the killer virus to everybody. The fans aren’t the ones that submitted a comprehensive plan approved by medical experts, the team did.
Yet the fans are the bad people?
Where is all the anger at the team????

The issue with Latoya and her mandate is the lack of clarity of it. She needs to clearly say what will it take for her to give the OK. She’s just making it up as she goes and giving the perception that she’s doing it for political rather than safety reasons. No one wants to be unsafe, but is attendance with masks, social distance and other precautions unsafe in a city with less than 1% positivity rate?
If it is then she needs to say what/when will it be safe.
Don’t forget that initially we were trying to flatten to curve to not overrun hospitals. We did that, then she said let’s see how schools reopening affects the curve, we did that and we’re fine. What else will it take? If she cannot answer that, then she needs to open the city. Saints in New Orleans are bigger than football, thousands of people’s livelihoods depend on it.

I don't know why people can't understand that it's not the game that's the issue. It's the places those that attend the game will go to after the game thus exposing people who didn't want to risk it. It's not the end of the world people. Geesh.

You could make the same argument about people going to walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom