Saints Wednesday Injury Report: 2021 Week 12 vs. Buffalo Bills (1 Viewer)

Was thinking Taysom might get QB start, but with Kamara out & Ingram questionable, we will probably have to use him in some other role to mix up the offense.
What is he going to do with a bad foot?

Who the heck plays tackle this week?????? Young was solid too.
Let's hope Armstead. He's not listed as "Out." There's some guy named Mills who might play RT. And there's Benenoch. I can't remember what he plays. It's getting very difficult to keep track of these guys because it continues to be offensive lineman du jour.

I know I may get slammed for this but the NFL players have gotten really soft since I began watching. I mean a player is out for 3 weeks for an ingrown tow nail these days. Kamara situation is ridiculous.

Right!? I mean what kinda sissy runningback needs knees anyway? Just ridink-to the-hinkulous.

this is kind of an interesting statement considering you dont know the extent of his knee injury. Just because it wasnt season ending doesnt mean it cant or wont linger.
I get that but did anyone see him get injured in the last game he was in and I’m sorry I left off Davenport and other often injured. By the way, I want to give a shout to Cam Jordan. The man may not be as quick as he once was but he’s always on the field and in obvious great shape. I hope I didn’t just jinx him.

An NFL team with so many injuries can not and will not field a competitive team. Look at the 2020 49'ers who went 6-10 after their superbowl year in 2019. They lost a lot of great starters on offense and defense.

I smell another forty burger. Offense just won't be able to get it done and d will be exhausted... :(
I dont think the D needs to be exhausted to give up points, they folded up easy against Philly early on. They knew The Eagles were and wanted to run and they couldn't stop it.

The past three weeks they made Matt Ryan look like a top tier QB, Allowed Tennessee offense to roll. Same Tennessee offense who was shut down by Houston most of the game last Sunday. Then of course what happened last Sunday.

Buffalo tomorrow is going to do what they want, when they want. Only difference between this game and Eagles one is this. Allen in addition to being a run threat can pass the Ball. He has 3 really good recievers to get the ball to.

this is kind of an interesting statement considering you dont know the extent of his knee injury. Just because it wasnt season ending doesnt mean it cant or wont linger.
I dont see it going away. It can only get worse with play. As much id hate to see him sit out of rest year id hate it even more for him to get a severe injury. Its clear hes suffering sone kind of soft tissue injury.

Last edited:
Why would we want ak to play anyway? Behind this line we're just asking to reinjure and shorten his career.

Might as well start Taysom for the fun of it. At least it'd be something different to watch.
Can we just stop begging for the guy? If Sean starts him, it will be because he thinks he needs to be in there. It probably wouldn’t have anything to do with Semien’s play. If that is the case, it would mean that we have another injury at QB.

An NFL team with so many injuries can not and will not field a competitive team. Look at the 2020 49'ers who went 6-10 after their superbowl year in 2019. They lost a lot of great starters on offense and defense.
This is a really great and apt comparison. That Niners team was a beast and then last year lost so many skill players (Bosa, Jimmy G, Kittle, and many more) and they went from 13-3 to 6-10 and looked woefully inconsistent the whole way. Definitely reminds me of what we are seeing with the Saints this season.

I know I may get slammed for this but the NFL players have gotten really soft since I began watching. I mean a player is out for 3 weeks for an ingrown tow nail these days. Kamara situation is ridiculous.
I do think many of them play thru less than their counterparts back in the day. Heck, some who still play….for instance, I’ve often wondered if Dav’s injuries were thrown onto someone like Cameron Jordan, who doesn’t miss games, would Cam play thru some of those injuries? I think so. It’s a guy’s pain tolerance, and mental I think with some of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom