Saints Wednesday Injury Report: 2021 Week 12 vs. Buffalo Bills (1 Viewer)

And those guys that played through injuries in the past could barely move when they got older. Being a tough guy looks great at the time, but we've learned that sometimes it's better to take a break.
Yep, it’s a marshmallow soft game now, but it is better for their health, which is what matters. Or should matter.

Can we just stop begging for the guy? If Sean starts him, it will be because he thinks he needs to be in there. It probably wouldn’t have anything to do with Semien’s play. If that is the case, it would mean that we have another injury at QB.
Who's begging? I'm just going to the game and would like to see something different. It's an interesting proposition. It's not like Sean Payton is listening to anything I say.

I know I may get slammed for this but the NFL players have gotten really soft since I began watching. I mean a player is out for 3 weeks for an ingrown tow nail these days. Kamara situation is ridiculous.
Kamara is one of the most conditioned players in the league. His off-season regimen is absolutely insane.

This is a brutal sport that is getting faster and faster every season. It's one thing to walk around and "function" with many of the injuries we see on that report.. but to go out and run/cut, or go up against 300+lb men is a different animal.

It wasn't a full week, he was DNP on the last report.
Wrong. Hill was full practice both Tuesday and today. I am also sure they reported him as FP Monday as if they had one because they had to report as if they did even though they just had a team meeting.

not to mention the game has gotten quicker and more taxing.
Comparing different eras is silly.
Ummmmm….players from back in the day, didn’t make the kind of money that these guys make. Players back then, played hurt, just to make a million dollar bonus based on the amount of games they played (just throwing out a number). Those guys were tough as nails. Ronnie Lott had a piece of his finger cut off, just to play. You don’t see that these days

He’s definitely got a knee.
Not for nothing, but AK41 needs to learn how to wear a dang mask. I LOVE the guy, but in the world of Covid, he’s not using common sense. After what he did last year and now this? At least Cam is using his brain

Ummmmm….players from back in the day, didn’t make the kind of money that these guys make. Players back then, played hurt, just to make a million dollar bonus based on the amount of games they played (just throwing out a number). Those guys were tough as nails. Ronnie Lott had a piece of his finger cut off, just to play. You don’t see that these days
It's not a issue of toughness. It's an issue of having a healthier perspective.

Lott cutting off a piece of his finger was not about how tough he was, it was about how obsessed he was. Obsession leads to irrational behavior.

Today's NFL players are just as tough, they just know that they shouldn't completely sacrifice their future health just for money and to entertain people. I'm glad they don't.

Anyone who thinks the current state of the game is marshmallow soft, was fed rocks all their life and was told they were marshmallows.

I doubt there is anyone on this site that could walk away from just 3 NFL tackles or blocks.

Less brutal does not equal non-brutal.

It's not a issue of toughness. It's an issue of having a healthier perspective.

Lott cutting off a piece of his finger was not about how tough he was, it was about how obsessed he was. Obsession leads to irrational behavior.

Today's NFL players are just as tough, they just know that they shouldn't completely sacrifice their future health just for money and to entertain people. I'm glad they don't.

Anyone who thinks the current state of the game is marshmallow soft, was fed rocks all their life and was told they were marshmallows.

I doubt there is anyone on this site that could walk away from just 3 NFL tackles or blocks.

Less brutal does not equal non-brutal.
Guess I was fed rocks all of my life. 😂

Although as I’ve stated, I’m glad the game has changed to help their health as that’s far more important than a game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom