Saints Wednesday Injury Report: Pierre sat out (1 Viewer)

Geez. That damn well better be rest on both their accounts.

Hopefully rest. I'm ok with Pierre missing..he could probably miss a week and still have an awesome game.

I believe Pierre will be ready come game time...Bush is a head scratcher...hopefully it's just rest and he'll be a go at practice tomorrow.

I believe Pierre will be ready come game time...Bush is a head scratcher...hopefully it's just rest and he'll be a go at practice tomorrow.

I can't imagine we cut a safety and promoted a LB if Bush wasn't going to play.

I had a feeling Thomas been injured for a while now. He hasn't had a good game in a while and running hesitant.

PT always flips a switch in the playoffs. We haven't won a playoff game when he sits out or gets injured.

It's a short week, so probably rest.

Wednesday has traditionally been the rest day for vets on short weeks. I'm not worried about them. Now if they miss tomorrow too, we may have an issue on our hands.

When Foster went out I was thinking oh here we go. But then he went back in but fully expected to see him on the report. Color me pleasantly surprised.

Thomas wouldn't be too bad of a loss, but losing Rafael Bush would be a devastating blow.

I had a feeling Thomas been injured for a while now. He hasn't had a good game in a while and running hesitant.

You may be right but I saw him get shaken up in the first half Sunday. I watched him on the sidelines and he was, but it didn't seem serious and of course he returned to the game. Hopefully, it is just a precautionary rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom