Saints will be in the super bowl this year! (1 Viewer)

wood2989

Long time lurker
Reaction score
Hey everybody it's been a long time since I've posted. Just been lurking and reading but I have to say I haven't felt this good about an upcoming season since 2011. I think with all the young talent and the chip from last year's upset, we have a lot of young hungry guys who are gonna give their all this year. We are strong at every position which we haven't been for a while. I could give many reasons why but I'll just give one, we were strong enough to beat anyone last year and our young guys have had time to get and have tasted a little success and I'm sure they want it all. I just wanted to give a big WHO DAT shout out and say mark my words we are going to the big game this year!

I hope you're right. The pessimist in me though thinks the NFC is going to be brutal again this year and hard to win. I just hope we've done enough this off season.

I thought the same thing last season...We almost made it...we were so injury plagued... this is our year!

I hope you're right. The pessimist in me though thinks the NFC is going to be brutal again this year and hard to win. I just hope we've done enough this off season.
To be honest, had we just returned the guys we had injured this offseason, I would still feel good about this year. Look at how close we came with rookies at key positions and a ton of injuries. By adding Davenport and Davis on D and Meredith and Smith on offense, we've gotten that much better. We'll be in the mix this year. Let's see how the ball bounces.

To be honest, had we just returned the guys we had injured this offseason, I would still feel good about this year. Look at how close we came with rookies at key positions and a ton of injuries. By adding Davenport and Davis on D and Meredith and Smith on offense, we've gotten that much better. We'll be in the mix this year. Let's see how the ball bounces.
I've kinda thought all off season about the injuries at key positions last year and how many of those will be back. I've kinda lost track of who was injured and who we'll have back at what positions for this year. I do think we have a great team this season....I just know some of the other NFC teams got better also. It'll be a fun season again either way.

Agree. It's not a question of being optimistic or pessimistic. It's a question of the quality of the team. There are no glaring weaknesses. By the time they run the NFC South gauntlet and the difficult first-place schedule, they will be battle tested. The outstanding rookie class will now have veteran experience. (Think about that for a moment.) They may have added a superstar DE to go with Cameron Jordan. The locker room is solid. The coaching is excellent. So, where is the problem?

Last edited:
Hey everybody it's been a long time since I've posted. Just been lurking and reading but I have to say I haven't felt this good about an upcoming season since 2011. I think with all the young talent and the chip from last year's upset, we have a lot of young hungry guys who are gonna give their all this year. We are strong at every position which we haven't been for a while. I could give many reasons why but I'll just give one, we were strong enough to beat anyone last year and our young guys have had time to get and have tasted a little success and I'm sure they want it all. I just wanted to give a big WHO DAT shout out and say mark my words we are going to the big game this year!
1525884857658.png

I agree with y'all ....this is a good team period .....just hope we don't get blasted with injuries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom