Saints will be playing a Tampa team next week coming off a perfect game (1 Viewer)

I’m not even sure about holding our own. I hate that Tampa was able to just throw together a Championship team without worrying about Championship culture, but here we are…..
With tom Brady he is the Championship Culture. Love him or hate him he owns the blueprint when it comes to winning those.

Brady reminds me of a Ric Flair. Not imposing but willing to do whatever it takes to win a title.

I'm just waiting from Admin approval to bring back my Voodoo Reverse Jinx gimmick... You guys always be bringing in bad energy.
I used to remember people getting legit upset about that. I wanted yo say lighten up this is just a discussion forum, 🙂

We are going to obliterate them as long as we can get a bit of pass rush on Brady cause he folds like wet paper

Um, except the Rams, who beat them by 10.

It’s the NFL, any given Sunday.
They played without Antonio Brown against the Rams. Any given sunday is well and good but odds are that, when healthy, there isn't a team that can hang with the Bucs... atleast they haven't so far.

Tampa reminds me of how the Saints were a few years back. They are peaking too early and I see them struggling in the playoffs.

Sheesh... That game was FAR from perfect... A perfect first quarter, maybe.

Brady ends up 50% for the night... Not even close to perfect. I dunno if we just took the foot off the gas, or if Arians & Co. were experimenting with the game plan. Anyways, it was Da Bears.

When my Bucs play you guys next Sunday, there better NOT be any "experimentation" going on. Adjust the game plan as needed, sure. But the Saints have too many weapons of their own. Who knows WHICH Winston will show up (or which Brady, for that matter.) Kamara scares the hell out of me.

Our Secondary is pretty well chewed up, but your guys' injury report ain't looking so good either. Looks like Lattimore will be able to shut down Evans again. Hopefully my Bucs will have Antonio Brown and Gronk back.

You guys still have a great defense, maybe even better overall than the Rams, who beat us early on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom