Saints will beat Falcons handidly. (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The two games that the Falcons have lost this season have been against teams with prolific passing attacks, and both have been on the road.

They lost to the Pats 10-26 (-16), and they lost to Dallas 21-37 (-16).

The Falcons secondary is marginal at best, and losing the only solid corner they had (Brian Williams) for the season, hurts even more... Factor in a weak pass rush (Abraham has been ineffective), and you see what happens when the Falcons have to defend a prolific passing attack.

Playing in our house on Monday night against this Saints team, I expect another 40 burger against the Falcons. Last years' games were both close, but a Saints team with no secondary and no running game contributed to a close Saints win the Dome... Not this year.

Yea, I get it that rivals play each other closer, but not this week. The Falcons are simply over matched and have been "inconsistent." It will show Monday night again.

Saints by at least 14.

The two games that the Falcons have lost this season have been against teams with prolific passing attacks, and both have been on the road.

The Falcons secondary is marginal at best, and losing the only solid corner they had (Brian Williams) for the season, hurts even more... Factor in a weak pass rush (Abraham has been ineffective), and you see what happens when the Falcons have to defend a prolific passing attack.

Playing in our house on Monday night against this Saints team, I expect another 40 burger against the Falcons. Last years' games were both close, but a Saints team with no secondary and no running game contributed to a close Saints win the Dome... Not this year.

Yea, I get it that rivals play each other closer, but not this week. The Falcons are simply over matched and have been "inconsistent." It will show Monday night again.

Saints by at least 14.
Your right about the secondary being pretty awful, but the weak pass rush is false if you have watched the games you would know that.

Unless your someone who lives and dies by statistics. We sacked Romo twice, but should have had a few more sacks that he escaped from somehow:idunno:

Yeah Abraham has not been as dominant as last year, but other guys have stepped up like Kory Biermann #71 and moving Anderson to DT helps out our pass rush as well.

I can agree with that score. I think yall will win by around 10 ish at home.

If the offense plays it's game we win by 17+, if the O sputters we could be in for a nail biter, but the crowd will do it's job and we should still win.

Tough game, never know what to expect from the dirty birds this season one game they play great and next they play like they did against cowboy's. I expect we will get their best being divisonal game and all.

The falcons starting corners are garbage. Chris Houston is the closest thing to a real Corner that they have. Chevis Jackson...seriously? He was good and all, but I totally like our chances vs them with Drew. Brees will make them look silly. We definitely need to chip block J. Abraham with a HB / TE. He will be a problem for us. Thomas DeCoud is going to be the best Coverage player they have, and that's like saying he's the fastest kia on the block....

Curtis Loften and Mike Peterson are definitely good wrap up tacklers and can cause some havoc, but we have so many weapons from the inside running game to deep passes, they won't know what to do with themselves. The Falcons are good yes, but they're nowhere near our caliber.

the bears handed the falcons the game, then went on to get demolished by the bengals....

they will be crushed

Ladies and Gentlemen...introducing...

The 50 Taco, coming to a Superdome near you

taco_man.jpg

If the offense plays it's game we win by 17+, if the O sputters we could be in for a nail biter, but the crowd will do it's job and we should still win.
Just don't see this offense sputtering in the Dome against a porous Falcons secondary... I look for a 300+ yds with 4 TDs for Drew and 150 on the ground.

I do expect this team to win but keep in mind that there is now tape of another team stopping our offense. Not that it can be replicated or duplicated but it can be done and other teams can now see that.

I think you should prepare for a big week from bell, thomas, and reggie. the falcons will not be able to put 8 men in the box because they will be afraid of getting torched by drew. which means there will be huge running lanes.

I think Matty Ice will struggle and throw at least 3 picks Monday.

Attachments

• Matty Ice.jpg
    Matty Ice.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 127
I do expect this team to win but keep in mind that there is now tape of another team stopping our offense. Not that it can be replicated or duplicated but it can be done and other teams can now see that.

miami did some good things against us but I dont think they did anything radically different than other teams we have played this year. The biggest difference was drew made mistakes he doesn't usaully make. I am not blaming him but I do not see that as being something other teams can copycat. 9 games out of 10 drew will beat the blitz hands down. miami caught him on bad day. I dont see that happening often

Saints by at least 14.

You can throw all those stats out the window... these are the falcons, our biggest rivals; this is a division game; and their almost in a must-win situation. ( A loss will put them three games back in the division) Make no mistake, The Saints and the fans have to bring their 'A" game Monday night.
[GEAUX SAINTS!]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom