Saints will bring in 35 UDFA's to camp this weekend (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Per Gil Brandt on twitter.com
Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt

Saints will bring in 35 unsigned FAs this weekend to see if any worth signing. jaguars did same last weekend, signed 2. #GoodIdea

Is this something new? Why don't more teams do this? Our coaching staff is putting in some work!!! Love it.

Isn't this the same kind of rookie camp we had that Walter Thomas got kicked out of in like 10 minutes? The reason I'm asking is because there could be a chance that we have a surprise release or 2 this weekend, followed by a surprise signing of 1 or 2 of these 35 UDFAs.

Always good to check under the sofa cushions for loose change.

Might find a silver dollar.

Hopefully we can find a few diamonds in the rough in these UDFA's. I have a good feeling we may find alot.

I have a feeling we may find a few! Plus, I think this will be a good litmus test to see if Reddick and Thomas are as good as we think.

Per Gil Brandt on twitter.com

Is this something new? Why don't more teams do this? Our coaching staff is putting in some work!!! Love it.

This isn't anything new. They do it every year. It's the only way to be able to hold a rookie mini camp; you need bodies. It's typically UDFAs and a handful of random veteran street free agents.

Johnny Vacarro finally might get his chance to make his mark. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom