Saints WILL Defeat the Eagles! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm thinking Bush will have a break out game that no one saw coming.Maybe 1 or 2 TDs for him. I saw him throw his helmet down after his fumble from the Lions punt and he wasn't happy at all. I can see him coming out and proving he is one of the most dynamic players in the NFL today. A fired up Bush plus a little mermaid attack by Brees is the most unstoppable force in the NFL on offense. And this is not including are recent impressive running game thanks to Mike Bell. Are defense will make some plays and create one or two turnovers. I don't see Philly beating us. If we can contain brian westbrook its all gravy from there.

Slants to Lance Moore will be the key -- it will negate the eagles pass rush

Special teams is the key to this game. Don't give Philly a short field like they gave to the lions last week.

It sure would a nice "statement" for the team if we win this game. It would let us know where we stand, so to speak. A balanced attack of the run and pass, with quick passes to Shockey, Moore, and Devery. Keep Bush on the field at all times. Don't think there will enough time for anything long.

It sure would a nice "statement" for the team if we win this game. It would let us know where we stand, so to speak. A balanced attack of the run and pass, with quick passes to Shockey, Moore, and Devery. Keep Bush on the field at all times. Don't think there will enough time for anything long.

It's funny - just like 2006, when we started out 2-0 against the Browns and Packers (on the road), and them the great game against the Falcons, which put us at 3-0. No one was convinced. It wasn't until the Eagles game that Saints fans and other started saying, "The saints are for real".
The Eagles must truly be the "barometer" team, so to speak, but I don't see them that way.

Devery is gonna eat Sheldon Brown's lunch.
I think he might eat his dinner, too.

I think the offense will be fine. It's the D I'm most anxious about. I think this will be the game where GW will begin to open up his playbook with a lot more blitz packages and coverage schemes...certainly more than what we saw against Det. If there was ever an opportunity for a coming out party for the newfound Saints D, this game is it. McNabb or no McNabb, this could be the game where folks start to take notice of our D.

I think the offense will be fine. It's the D I'm most anxious about. I think this will be the game where GW will begin to open up his playbook with a lot more blitz packages and coverage schemes...certainly more than what we saw against Det. If there was ever an opportunity for a coming out party for the newfound Saints D, this game is it. McNabb or no McNabb, this could be the game where folks start to take notice of our D.

I agree. Our D is what I've been most anxious to see every game so far this season.

I'm thinking Bush will have a break out game that no one saw coming.Maybe 1 or 2 TDs for him. I saw him throw his helmet down after his fumble from the Lions punt and he wasn't happy at all. I can see him coming out and proving he is one of the most dynamic players in the NFL today.

But this is what messes Bush up. When he tries to "prove" how great he is, it almost always backfires. He's at his best when he just relaxes and takes what's there.

I'm thinking Bush will have a break out game that no one saw coming.Maybe 1 or 2 TDs for him. I saw him throw his helmet down after his fumble from the Lions punt and he wasn't happy at all. I can see him coming out and proving he is one of the most dynamic players in the NFL today. A fired up Bush plus a little mermaid attack by Brees is the most unstoppable force in the NFL on offense. And this is not including are recent impressive running game thanks to Mike Bell. Are defense will make some plays and create one or two turnovers. I don't see Philly beating us. If we can contain brian westbrook its all gravy from there.

I couldn't help myself. It's OUR dude. Seriously, you didn't know that?

It's funny - just like 2006, when we started out 2-0 against the Browns and Packers (on the road), and them the great game against the Falcons, which put us at 3-0. No one was convinced. It wasn't until the Eagles game that Saints fans and other started saying, "The saints are for real".
The Eagles must truly be the "barometer" team, so to speak, but I don't see them that way.

Dude they are in the playoffs just about every year and usually get to the NFCCG. How can you not see them as a barometer team? Granted this team, this year, is different without Dawkins and Bradley, but PHI & NYG are definately organizations, in the NFC, every club strives to be like. Those 2 clubs are definate barometer games. Ie we can beat PHi & NYG, the teams confidence will be sky high going into divisional play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom