Saints will Draft 1 of These Players. Which do u like? (1 Viewer)

we draft a QB in the first round.... might as well look forward to next years draft with a new GM and or Coach..... DE or LB granted we can fill the LB spot in FA quite a few good ones this year.... I will hate drafting a CB or even signing one if dont get some pass rushers....

Barnettt. All the way.
Can play multiple postions
Great tech
Great motor
Produced

Ive been spending countless hours looking at game film and these are the players I think the Saints can and will target with their 1st pick.

Reuben Foster - LB
Derek Barnett - DE
Teez Tabor- CB
Marshon Lattimore - CB
Taco Charlton - DE
Solomom Thomas - DE

At this time early in the process, this is pretty spot on except for Charlton.

Out of these guys, it would come down to Lattimore or Thomas. I love Thomas as a prospect but I think his best position is Cam's position. Also, I think Lattimore is the best CB prospect in the draft, pre-combine. That becomes an easy choice. Lattimore all the way.

I do want to watch more of Barnett and Charlton.
Obviously, this could all change after the combine and FA.

Free agency will play a role in which one would be needed to make the biggest immediate impact for us ... Now if we bring in a solid vet at CB, LB and EDGE, it all balances out and I think Foster would be that guy

Foster ! When I watch Luke Kuechly I can't help but wish we had a linebacker that plays as hard and smart as he does. Really hate the fact that he plays for Carolina. We need Foster , period !

Ive been spending countless hours looking at game film and these are the players I think the Saints can and will target with their 1st pick.

Reuben Foster - LB
Derek Barnett - DE
Teez Tabor- CB
Marshon Lattimore - CB
Taco Charlton - DE
Solomom Thomas - DE
Think Barnett. Too good to pass up. Behind him Rueben Foster, ,Solomon Thomas, and Taci Charlton. Think Charlton is very underrated.

NFL.com has Solomon Thomas as their 3rd ranked player, behind only Garrett and Fournette. I think he would be a steal at 11.

In my opinion the saints will sign a high dollar defensive end like melvin ingram and draft a lb or cb, so im thinking we go either foster, lattimore, or tabor.

In my opinion the saints will sign a high dollar defensive end like melvin ingram and draft a lb or cb.

I must agree to disagree. I just don't see it happening.

I think we do the exact opposite. Sign someone like Johnson or Gilmore and draft Thomas, Barnett, Charlton, or McKinley.

As of now any of these 3 will work for me. This is the order I have them in as of now. I really have Thomas & Foster about even, but based on impact/need, give me that dude that dominated his bowl game Solomon Thomas!!

1. Barnett
2. Thomas
3. Foster

Now these can change after the combine. I think Barnett or Thomas will be there and adding a pass rusher should be our #1 goal this offseason!! I think this draft is deep enough at corner to get a damn good one in the 2nd round. Clemson's Tankersely or LSU's White are the guys I've been looking at for the 2nd round. But some others could be there or fall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom