Saints will have to beat the Refs this game (1 Viewer)

There should be outrage, beyond just Saints fans. There should be an investigation.

But there won't be...that's why this league is so brazen. I hope the NFL fails. I will miss the Saints but the people responsible for this garbage deserve nothing.

I do not post that often but kamara helmet to helmet,roughing the passer,and all the holding on the Falcons drive has me screaming at the tv. I told my wife i do not complain but the fix is on for this game with out a doubt

Trufant grabs Michael Thomas around the waist in the endzone, no call. The very next pass in the game is a Matt Ryan throw to Julio Jones. Lattimore defends Jones in the exact same way Trufant defended Thomas, and it's a flag.

Saints need to beat the refs on this one. It's obviously important to the NFL that the falcons fill their empty stadium with lots of spenders.

Yeah we have to beat the Failclowns the Jeff's and the injuries. Such a bad Thursday night for us. Then they rob us out 3 points. Wth man.

Yeah we have to beat the Failclowns the Jeff's and the injuries. Such a bad Thursday night for us. Then they rob us out 3 points. Wth man.
To be honest, it was more than 3. If the ref hadn't got in the way, that was a pick-6. Watch the replay.

My god this is just laughable at this point

I wish I could laugh. Im so flippin mad right now. This is ridiculous... why do we watch this ****?

Edit: The Falcons would have three points if it wasnt for the refs... the touchdown was the awful late hit on Ryan. Worst call I have ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think a complaint needs to be lodged. The one sidedness is amazingly obvious.

Offensive Pass Interference on the TD. Pushed off. This game is beyond ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom