Saints will wear black/black on Sunday (1 Viewer)

I can't image a jersey being a deciding factor if I was a player, but hey. I like it nonetheless.
Wasn't the "be all" factor, lol. He thought of Drew Brees, saw the fun we had and mentioned the All black uni's. Also recognized how good we are. Coach Payton.

Some teams chose no to go with the new Nike pants... Dallas, Philly and a few other teams because they wanted that shine. Saints... unfortunately... decided to change.

Why can't Nike make pants shine? They do all this wacky stuff with uniforms but they can't make pants shine. They're just stupefied. Can't figure it out.

It's obvious that the Saints don't like the khaki pants so they don't wear them often. Alright then well make an adjustment! It's been years now lol. For the love of god figure it out. If other teams have found a way to get some shine on their pants then ask them how they did it. Unless SP just doesn't like gold pants period. Shiny or khaki. Seems like he'd be fond of them though considering:

1599760219987.png

Last edited:
Honestly... is there some type of entity at Nike to which we could send a petition or something? How can they not fix the gold on our uniforms? We have the best colors in the NFL, yet are hamstrung by the Haggar pleated khakis Nike makes. Fix it! It’s 2020, for heaven’s sake!

Honestly... is there some type of entity at Nike to which we could send a petition or something? How can they not fix the gold on our uniforms? We have the best colors in the NFL, yet are hamstrung by the Haggar pleated khakis Nike makes. Fix it! It’s 2020, for heaven’s sake!

Lol I know! We're not talking about some mystery of the universe here. We're talking about changing the color of some pants. If Puma and Russell Athletic and Reebok could find a way to make pants shine then surely Nike can crack the code.

Nike botched this deal from day one. They took our gold and made it the color of dry sand. At least the collar debacle was finally brought to an end. Baby steps I guess. One day our golds will match. One day our pants will shine and sparkle like they used to. Until then all we can do is hope. Or start a petition. Or write a strongly worded letter. Or boycott the pants. We can refuse to buy them until they are fixed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom