Saints will wear black/black on Sunday (2 Viewers)

Meh. My least favorite combo, but I know a lot of others like it, and the players like it, so....

Emmanuel Sanders said in one of his first interviews on why he signed with the Saints was because of the all black.

Not really surprising we're doing all black. After all we wore all black or all white all but one game last year. Week 2 against the Rams (Black/Gold).

If the NFL were cool they'd allow unlimited Color Rush uniform usage due to Covid

I'm with you in spirit, I don't think there's any good reason to limit their usage - but what would be the Covid angle?

I can’t blame them for not wanting to wear those awful khaki pants that Nike gives us. If Dallas can still have a metallic sheen to their pants, so can we.

Some teams chose no to go with the new Nike pants... Dallas, Philly and a few other teams because they wanted that shine. Saints... unfortunately... decided to change.

Emmanuel Sanders said in one of his first interviews on why he signed with the Saints was because of the all black.

Not really surprising we're doing all black. After all we wore all black or all white all but one game last year. Week 2 against the Rams (Black/Gold).

Getting Sanders ON the Saints team and OFF of the Niners, may be the best off-season move by this team in a decade.

I'm with you in spirit, I don't think there's any good reason to limit their usage - but what would be the Covid angle?

Seems like no reason is good enough for them to change that rule so might as well throw this one at them and see if they bite since Covid is already changing how the season is being played, might as well finally let teams wear the uniform they want.

I can't image a jersey being a deciding factor if I was a player, but hey. I like it nonetheless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom