Saints wont make PLayoffs? (1 Viewer)

ShahulX

Bring the WOOD!!!
Reaction score
from ESPN's John Clayton.....

NFC South: This division looks set up for the Panthers to emerge as the winners. They have the easiest remaining schedule (against teams with a record of 29-31). As long as they can get to eight or nine wins by Christmas Eve, they can take control of the division. They visit the Falcons on Dec. 24 and visit the Saints on New Year's Eve. The Saints and Falcons have tougher schedules. Five of the Saints' next six games are against teams with .500-or-better records. Three of the games -- against the Falcons on Sunday, the Cowboys on Dec. 10 and the Giants on Dec. 24 -- are on the road. The slipper could be falling off on the Saints' Cinderella season. The Falcons still have a chance if Michael Vick gets hot. Their tough games -- New Orleans, Dallas and Carolina -- are all at home. Don't count them out yet.

remember when clayton said we would lose like 5 games in a row or something like that?? dont put too much stock into his opinion.

The Panthers beat the Bucs and Rams, and are headed to the Super Bowl. Watch if we beat the Falcons today people like Clayton will say the Falcons were struggling and our win means nothing.

I don't believe Clayton has ever picked us to win

ESPN is so dumb, it is ridiculous. They call our NBA team the Utah Hornets owned by George Shinn....and I'm not joking. I'm being dead serious!!! :lol:

No game is a gimmie. Panthers found that out playing the Deadskins today.

We faced the AFC and took our lumps, but we beat TB and Alt. twice, so we're far from dead in the South.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom