Saints won't return to Greenbrier for training camp [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

yeah it's hot, '06 TC may have been the hottest August ever up here, I'll deal with it because my office is about 8 min's from Millsaps! Gatorade and Ice Packs! I will be as excited as......
50yuyu29839.gif

Since one of the reasons you have camp in reasonable summer temp conditions is to get more reps in and harder reps , what I would do is split training camp . 1st 2 wks of camp in the summer heat of LA, MS to get your conditioning right , Then the last week or 2 somewhere with milder temps to get more reps and maybe get their legs back and be fresh for season opener

I said in another thread that I thought Millsaps was the best place for them to go. I know they are all-world athletes already but training at Millsaps makes you tough as nails. I just hope they get decent breaks and coach doesn't drain them. I think we used Milsaps during our superbowl run. We also used California during our 2011 season.

Here is hoping for Millsaps!

Good news although I went 2 of 3 years as I am about 2 hours away. Just something never felt right about it.

You get more of a breeze in NO I think with the lake and gulf.

Jackson is just a freaking furnace in the summer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom