Saints won't return to Greenbrier for training camp [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
The New Orleans Saints will not return to West Virginia for training camp in 2017.

After holding summer practices at The Greenbrier resort the past three years, the Saints will have a new training camp location this year, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the plans.

The Saints signed a three-year contract with the resort in 2014, but the team will not extend its relationship with the hillside estate in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va.

Saints won't return to Greenbrier for training camp; 2017 location undetermined | NOLA.com

Hmm I wonder if this was the cause of our playoffs slump? Think the players had too much leisure time while they were there?

Hmm I wonder if this was the cause of our playoffs slump? Think the players had too much leisure time while they were there?
Nah. The only reason we aren't going back is because Payton broke up with his girlfriend. Duh.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I know a few thousand Who Dats who would love for them to come back out to SoCal for TC.

:)

I can't wait to hear where camp is at. I've heard North LA rumored. Shreveport area would be perfect for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/veAy5UOhBdS3C" width="480" height="272" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/ok-jessica-veAy5UOhBdS3C"></a></p>

If Payton gets confirmation of us being chosen for Hard Knocks he will likely move it to Siberia.

I'd be willing to bet, in some small way, the decision to not return is because we might be chose for Hard Knocks. I don't think they want the country to see how cushy the players have had it the past few seasons.

Maybe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom