Saints wont tender Marquez Callaway (1 Viewer)

DA made it clear he wasn’t a fan of Callaway. Even after he was essentially the #1 WR in CSP’s last season, Allen pushed him largely aside.

I hope this doesn’t come back to haunt them. Callaway has talent.

Later quez...relic of a flawed offensive ideology. Hope he can catch on in Denver
Yep. This idea of having Recievers who can't actually play reciever was a head scratcher.
Yup, we should be trimming the fat
Now we just gotta hope TQS doesn't come back. At least with Harty when he is healthy and driven is a play maker.

DA made it clear he wasn’t a fan of Callaway. Even after he was essentially the #1 WR in CSP’s last season, Allen pushed him largely aside.

I hope this doesn’t come back to haunt them. Callaway has talent.

The Saints can get similar production from a UDFA. He's had enough time to prove himself. He hasn't. I think he goes to the practice squad. I don't see anyone else picking him up.

Now we just gotta hope TQS doesn't come back. At least with Harty when he is healthy and driven is a play maker.

TQS can play every WR position, blocks, goes across the middle, has a career 66.8% catch rate and now plays ST. He has more value than a tiny UDFA KR/PR/gadget WR.

TQS just shouldn't be WR1, but WR4-6 is okay for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom