Saints worked out OT Bryce Harris (1 Viewer)

As I get off work, I couldn't be more disappointed. Really? A sub mediocre backup that couldn't make the mediocre Falcons roster?
What the hell is going on?

Bruce Harris is not better then what we have. Working HIM out is a terrible sign. Keeping 6 running backs and 4 corner backs, while signing a below average Rookie Kicker 5 days before the start of the season shows incompetence and carelessness of our front office.

So I'm guessing your recommendation is we fall back on your competence?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tryouts, per sources: Khalif Barnes, Aaron Brewer, Andre Caldwell, Andrew East, Thomas Gafford, Byrce Harris, Nic Jacobs, Mike Liedtke</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/773275980299276288">September 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tryouts cont: Greg Little, Sterling Moore, Rueben Randle, Jake Stoneburner, Darrin Walls, Nate Washington, BW Webb</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/773276114470920194">September 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just updating our "go list".

We already cut him. He was shown where to go, and that was out the door. Why would we now be looking,at this retread of a retread? Desperation and nothing more.

Desperation.

He was a turnstile.</blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet">
This is literally, verbatim, the post I was going to make when I saw the thread title.

I mean, I get the purpose of emergency lists...but this guy is horrible. Why not work out Darryl Terrell?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom