Saints working out C Austin Reiter (Update: He has signed) (1 Viewer)

This is gonna be interesting if Ruiz w/ Throckmorton shores up that center and guard position respectively b/c then do you move McCoy? I like McCoy alot but can he play multiple positions? I trust that if he can, he would do a great job at whatever position they put him.

This isn't to bash Peat but if he could do Peat's position then maybe allow that and trade Peat. Not saying this has to happen this year, but looking forward.

Yeah I was talking to my buddy who’s a huge Chiefs fan. He said Reiter was the weak link on their OLine, but it wouldn’t have mattered if their guards were better.

If he HAS to play significant snaps at C, we can probably hide him.
That is the same thing the KC fans said about our new DE we signed this off season. If Reiter plays like Kasapong (spelling ?} this past Sunday then we will be OK.

This is good. Think they still should go w/ Ruiz w/ Throckmorton, then Clapp (who will be back in 2 weeks) if needed, then Reiter if needed.
QFT 👆🏻

I agree…

Reiter is an insurance policy that has played on a SUPERBOWL winning OL.
Even if he was the Jermon Bushrod of that line, he still did it and he still has more ability than the next 2nd or 3rd option.

Yeah I was talking to my buddy who’s a huge Chiefs fan. He said Reiter was the weak link on their OLine, but it wouldn’t have mattered if their guards were better.

If he HAS to play significant snaps at C, we can probably hide him.
If he has to play significant time, then that means both Ruiz and McCoy aren’t in the lineup. I’m not sure we’d be able to hide him much at that point, so hopefully it doesn’t come to that.

The yearly Peat injury will have to wait at least six weeks. If so, we should be OK.
He usually waits for the Atlanta game to do his yearly injury.

Armstead likes to get his during really impressive wins. I’m actually shocked he survived Sunday.

He usually waits for the Atlanta game to do his yearly injury.

Armstead likes to get his during really impressive wins. I’m actually shocked he survived Sunday.
Lol. Y'all funny but to Armstead's credit he has really done well the last couple of years. He may get banged here and there but he's only missed one or two games the last couple of years.

Peat on the other hand is a good player but he's just unreliable at times plus when he comes back from his yearly injury he plays badly, which then I never understand why Payton puts him back in the games like he's changed all of a sudden.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom