Saints working out Kenny Stills, Marqise Lee, two others (1 Viewer)

Before the 55 yd TD to Harris, here is the stat line for all of our WRs:.

4 Rec, 41 Yds, 1 TD

In the middle of the 4th quarter?

That's a bit of an eye opener.
Not really. Clearly the game plan was to run the ball and attack the defense using the TE’s.

it also doesn’t look as bad if include the fact that Winston only completed 14 passes. Considering our corps’ inexperience without MT, them getting 35% of the completions doesn’t sound odd to me.

cody core was a special teams ace for the bengals if i remember correctly

Last time Stills was in the dome, he caught a clutch bomb (from Watson) to tie up the score.

This guy can separate. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him back. He can help us move the chains + he has serious speed.

Kenny Stills would be a valuable addition. He is too good a player not to be on a roster right now. If we could bring him in for the vet minimum (or close to it), all the better.

I think this shows the lack of depth we have at wr. A lot of what ifs and maybes. Callaway may turn into something but he isn't there yet and Alexander is a lock down corner. That was always going to be a tough match-up.

I keep refreshing the thread to see if we’re close to signing Stills back like when Trufant had a workout and immediately signed right after.

Stills can immediately step in as WR1 temporarily and take the pressure off of Callaway so Callaway won’t be doubled as much and be able to eat. He’s familiar with the offense and still a legit deep threat so I’d love to see him back today.

I don't think Stills returns kicks. I have a hard time imagining it's Harris related, did he even play at all after his long touchdown?
I didn't believe it was related to Harris either then I remembered his DUI.

Goodell was probably reminded of his DUI after that great bomb to him yesterday as well.

Goodell: "Hey, that's right! I got to suspend that guy. No way those Saints should be doing that to my Aaron Rodgers!"

Kenny Stills would be a valuable addition. He is too good a player not to be on a roster right now. If we could bring him in for the vet minimum (or close to it), all the better.
Yet he is. That says something

Need a quick list of workout evaluations when getting this thin. So if another injury occurs they are prepared with whos available

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom