Saints Would Have Been A Tough Matchup for the Rams (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
LA is a vulnerable team going into the playoffs. Despite the names that they have on defense, they are not a good unit. It would be interesting to see how Payton would have game planned for them. As for Stafford, I cannot tell if he was an upgrade over Goff or not.

Overall, great season despite the circumstances.

No, our depleted OL would have gotten destroyed by LA's interior line. They feasted on our starters. Ruiz and whoever else was in at the other G spot would have been annihalated.

Without Taysom, we weren't beating anybody. That's my guess.

With Taysom, I would guaranteed us a win. I think we match up well against the Rams. Their defense has been very mediocre. Still have to play mistake free football. Stafford is a good quarterback but suck against our defense. We will in a close one.

I think the Saints could have given the Rams fits. Their defense didn’t look all that impressive today allowing SF to go up and down the field. Kamara would have had a field day. Stafford doesn’t scare me. Lattimore could have locked down Cupp. Beckham is overrated and living off of that one handed catch while with the Giants. Our run D stuffs most everyone. I think we could have taken out the Rams even within our offensive deficiencies.

I truly believe Terron would have returned. Without Taysom it would have been tough. But Ingram would have been back and we would have given them all they could handle

I watched both games, LA/SF and NO/turds….and the Rams defense started like they were shot out of a canon, then they just ran out of gas. That game was night and day. We could have had a chance if todays Saints team showed up next week. Oh well.

I had the ticket master app open and was ready to get my playoff tixs…. But being an old school Saints fan, I knew better until the very end. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom